Reviews for At First, Just a Little
Farrahmack chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Wow.. Severly depressing.. But in a good way.. It was cute also..

pursunperson chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Just the right parts of angst, geekiness, and a tiny bit of something that could be fluff. ;) like your writing style!
HelloAmy chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Bravo, Bravo. This is the first time I've written a review. I've never read a story that has affected me so much on FF. Oh my goodness. This is kind of personal but reading this story made me feel very emotional and it made me cry. I'm still crying. I started to mid way into the story. Why? Because somehow through Tina's words you wrote feelings that I am currently feeling because I can unfortunately relate to the story (because of an relationship that I am in).

I really hope that you will write Artie's side of the story. I hope it'll turn out to have an happy ending because I don't want to cry again LOL. Thanks for creating such a great piece. The world is better place with your writing in it.
Adatrix chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I thought this was brilliantly conceived based on the poem you got as a prompt. I loved it! Great job :)
forsillyfools chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Gosh, dude. This was so disconcerting, because you just made me sympathize for (relate with?) Tina even when she was taking from Artie. And the end, how they've ended up in opposite places - it makes me think that they're never going to be perfectly balanced but they can't be without the other either. Great stuff!

PS - I'm so glad to hear about The First Time, but I'm just happy to see you're still interested in the fandom and you haven't given up writing completely :) Can't wait for your updates!
GallifreyanBiochemist chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Wow, this story is really nice. And I loved the poem. :D
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
this piece was wow...simply wow (in a good way) loved all the angst...
Emma CS Me chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
OMG thank you. This was awesome. I was originally expecting you to associate the characters with the pronouns used in the poem, but dude, whatever. This is awesome. Bitter!irrational!envious Tina was fascinating, and made all too much sense. You hated what she did to Artie, but you could understand. Sympathise a little, maybe.

Continunity flaw, though: Artie had his accident when he was eight. So he wouldn't have been returning to school in ninth grade. Oh well, artistic license.

Again, thank you so much for filling my prompt (yes, this is the prompter talking. Yes, the fic is finally working). I'm actually really glad there is a fic based off "The Other" now, especially one as good as this. Because I just love that poem.
saphronandspice chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This is written so beautifully - it's so deep. It's a really awesome story. :)
Berytni chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Gosh, this was written really well - and the story matched like poem perfectly. What an enjoyable read!