Reviews for A Litany At Dusk Outtake: The Beginning
He shouldn't mourn monsters, and Tanya and Edward having sex...eww. Though this makes me wonder if he really loves Bella since he was so willing to marry a Tanya.
twiclare chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
So that's where it all started!
hikingurl chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Wow. That's all I can say, just wow.
cfigueroa78 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Any story with Edward and Tanya paired up is a big hell no and yuck for me. Always Edward and Bella.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Wow that was... Wow!
druglordhoney chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Great story! An amazing tell-all about Edward's life pre-Twilight. I think it would've made more sense had Tanya actually really gotten this part of Edward!
k1942 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This was great. I have really liked all of your stories, especially Requiem and Litany, and Eric Yorkie was pretty cute, too. This was such a look into Edward's soul, it really got to me. Liked it a whole bunch.
bella0609 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
The relationship between Tanya and Edward is a first for me. I never read in anywhere else (vampire/not human stories). I really liked it. Well, found it interesting - realistic. Of course, I'll always see Edward with Bella. Edward's an old fashioned guy - Even with Tanya - that's what he wanted, she didn't.
Captivated chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I just reread Litany at Dusk, cause it's on of my favorites!

I saw the prequel... I know you're a fine writer, so I wondered how come so few reviews? Now I know. Tanya? UGG. Sorry. Just NO.

I need to go find some brain floss...
Toni Masen chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Edward and Tanya as a couple! No no no no, yuk no.
NKubie chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
That was not what I expected. Far better. Brilliant, actually!
phoenix-books chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I don't like this at all. Edward as Tanya's conquest and collection.
lknots chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Thank you for sharing these early days of Edward!
fanfictionfeedn-the-addiction chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I really enjoyed this outtake it was very enlightening. I like how you didnt make Tanya vindictive she just was who she was.

Anyways I started reading fics on the Twilightarchives site and came over to ff later on in my fic..hobbying? Litany at Dusk was among the first fanfics I read and sometimes I rec other people to read it.
Elicullen26 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This was amazing, your writing is so profound and impecable as always. I enjoyed so much ALatD but I haven't read this outtake, I think a lot of ppl haven't either.

So good to see where E is coming from, what made him be the way he was before meeting B.

Thanks so much!