Reviews for A Litany At Dusk Outtake: The Beginning
cfigueroa78 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Any story with Edward and Tanya paired up is a big hell no and yuck for me. Always Edward and Bella.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Wow that was... Wow!
druglordhoney chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Great story! An amazing tell-all about Edward's life pre-Twilight. I think it would've made more sense had Tanya actually really gotten this part of Edward!
k1942 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This was great. I have really liked all of your stories, especially Requiem and Litany, and Eric Yorkie was pretty cute, too. This was such a look into Edward's soul, it really got to me. Liked it a whole bunch.
bella0609 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
The relationship between Tanya and Edward is a first for me. I never read in anywhere else (vampire/not human stories). I really liked it. Well, found it interesting - realistic. Of course, I'll always see Edward with Bella. Edward's an old fashioned guy - Even with Tanya - that's what he wanted, she didn't.
Captivated chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I just reread Litany at Dusk, cause it's on of my favorites!

I saw the prequel... I know you're a fine writer, so I wondered how come so few reviews? Now I know. Tanya? UGG. Sorry. Just NO.

I need to go find some brain floss...
Toni Masen chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Edward and Tanya as a couple! No no no no, yuk no.
NKubie chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
That was not what I expected. Far better. Brilliant, actually!
phoenix-books chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I don't like this at all. Edward as Tanya's conquest and collection.
lknots chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Thank you for sharing these early days of Edward!
fanfictionfeedn-the-addiction chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I really enjoyed this outtake it was very enlightening. I like how you didnt make Tanya vindictive she just was who she was.

Anyways I started reading fics on the Twilightarchives site and came over to ff later on in my fic..hobbying? Litany at Dusk was among the first fanfics I read and sometimes I rec other people to read it.
Elicullen26 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This was amazing, your writing is so profound and impecable as always. I enjoyed so much ALatD but I haven't read this outtake, I think a lot of ppl haven't either.

So good to see where E is coming from, what made him be the way he was before meeting B.

Thanks so much!
JanetL chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
wow, Wow, WOW! I live to see Edward's darker side, cannon or not.

So now what will my excuse be tomorrow for being dog tired because rather than going to bed... or at least working on my own stuff... I am reading this wonderful story.

I got it. It's all your fault.

Thank you for my procrastination.

Janet
amymorgan chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Excellent! His loneliness with the Cullens, his "non-soulmate" Tanya, and the impending rape-murder of two innocents spurring on his bloodlust. Very impressive. FF fail that I failed to receive this when posted (saw on your profile).

Go figure!
LindyP chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
That was fantastic! I really miss the updates to this story. It was great getting a prequel to ALAD. Thankyou, great read!

LindyP :)