Reviews for Of Maths, Art, and Grammar
June ML chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I hope it's not too late to comment, but I loved your fanfic. I love TamaKyoHaru and it's a shame there are few fanfics with them in a poly relationship.
notafangirl2 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
It's so nice to find a fic with the three of them together. I like how Kyoya''reduced'' their relationship to an equation. Its so like him.
Hotaru Gunso chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Oh my God, this fic was just pure epicness! And I agree, there was something really powerful about it! I love fics like these in which the characters are associated with objects. Idk what it is, but I just love it and I love how you wrote this! :D
Haruka Black chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I love kyoyas point of view for this. How he wants to define their relationship in the most exact terms he can and at the same time know's its not entirely possible.

"because on nights that are for whatever reason only (KH) or (KT), K feels as if K, and he knows that T and H feel the same."

This is my absolute favorite line, because even though it it's a mathematically expression it still has so much emotion in it.
Ciel In A Dress chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Awesome! I'd like to say more about it's awesomeness, but I can't seen to find the right words to describe it. Amazing? Wonderful? Brilliant? Take your pick. :)
Allora Gale chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
cute
nothere123123 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Wow. That's really amazing. Very well done! It's somehow really a very powerful story.
AceralRayneRaith chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Absolutely brilliant. I loved it!

Ace
kakarrot lover chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
its confusing for me but if its OHSHC then im reading it