Reviews for The ABCs of KenxMinako
shirayaae chapter 12 . 4/26
M-m-more please
tghn chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
I really love the stories thank you for taking the time to write them
mitsukini15 chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
So cute

Hope you still continue this..
KonohanaSakuya chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
Awwww... You are a really good writer. You can really express Ken good! It's like he'd actually say that.
kenxminako chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
This chapter is so cool and so sweet! I think Ken would really do that if he had a maxed social link. Awwww... You are really good at writing chapters too. Ken is really like that if you think about that. Good Job! You're awesome... :)
Kassadar-Emperor of Mankind chapter 12 . 1/4/2012
Is it me, or is it EVERY time when Ken get's a love intrest, considering the fact that this kid is Mini-Albert Enstine, he's as dence as two bricks? That rant aside, good show. I generally try to avoid romance but it manages to find me. This pairing is one that seems really over looked (even by the producers...), in short, so wrong yet so logical... It's mindbogleingly insane which is why I like this pairing.
Ivan chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
Yes. Love it. Love it all. It's a cool change of pace to see the FeMC as the protagonist. For the next chapter, I humbly suggest "M is for MANLY."
Chemical Fire chapter 12 . 11/29/2011
Shota aside, this is actually pretty good.
blazblue-domo chapter 12 . 11/28/2011
3 this chapter! so happy u finally updated! plz update soon~
phoenixdaughterAM chapter 12 . 11/28/2011
*clears throat*

*looks both ways*

*takes deep breath*

Ahem. I'm always super pleased when this story updates and I am thrilled to get a Minako chapter. And now I have a new reason to love this pairing. (Ironically enough, the leader and the child thing was what I said in my first review.)

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to put that "My name is Minako Arisato" line in my sig.

Suggestion for M: Mature, Miss, Mission, Magnificant
smileintothechaos chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
I like these stories, very cute. I am curious as to what will happen with the next chapters, keep up the good work! c:
Anonymous chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
I hope you'll still be working on this story. It's really cute.

And just in case you're having trouble with some of the letters coming up:

L: Laughter, Longing, Last, Love

M: Minako, Mystery, Manga, Mad

N: Need, Never, Nest, Nothing
MarshaDecamiro chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
Oh poor Ken he seems so confused! I can't wait for the next chapter!

phoenixdaughterAM chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
Oh my. I was just thinking about how interacting with Ken would affect the "October 4th" incident. This is just perfect. Excatly what I envisioned Ken thinking of. (Though I personally never made a last minute run to Tartrus. I was always having race to save Shinjiro so the last day before was Rank 10 Moon.)
Rexiaxiv chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Hngh, these are so adorable. Seriously, after being kinda disappointed in the lack of Ken/FeMC stuff, I found this. I love it. Nicely written and pretty IC. Plus I adore all of these 'what if' situations like with the festival. I totally wanted to bring Ken to cheer him up. Like with the movie festival. :3 I look forward to the next part because I seriously adore this.