Reviews for Feminine Intuition
hisgirlinterrupted chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Um... what can I say about this? Let's see...I fucking loved it! Are you kidding me right now? This is seriously a gem. That I wish there was more of. A lot more. But I suppose if you wanted to do that, you would have already. So now I'll just pout that you didn't. Seriously... again... LOVED IT. I can't even break it down to the what, because I loved it all.

Thank you for making a really crappy day not for a while.
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Thanks!
Shrimp Mayo chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This...this definetely needs a sequel...Please! Please make a sequel... I so wanna know what happens when they all find out Alice is Edward's sister!
Nessiteras rhombopteryx chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Loved this story!
cressey chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
haha that was awesomly amusing.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Well the girls swear more than most usually do, but I really liked how the comparisons to the differences between guys with the girls and the girls with each other was accurate; definitely some first hand experience or someone's done their homework ;)

Also found the ending to be pretty satisfying as (aside from it being ironically funny) it doesn't really leave off with her going back to Edward so it's pretty open to interpretation to those that want to see the girl go back to her boyfriend (cliche) and those that hope she's tasted the forbidden fruit and wants some more (me): so everybody's happy.

Thx!
Rosmarina chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I loved the characterizations of Bella & Alice in this story and the way they had this almost karmic instant connection. I've definitely had that experience before. :)

The twist at the end was priceless, too. ;p
0891 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Wow, this was one of my favourite stories I've read in a while :)
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
OUCH. Lol, if ever a story should go on the FML site, this would be it. *grin*

Poor Bella, ee poor Alice when she finds out.

I loved the progression of things, it honestly felt like the sort of thing that would happen to anyone, from the friendly joking around & sharing the bottle of alchol, right up to Bella realising who Alice was. It seemed so real.

I LOVED the employee finding them both times, lol, especially in the situations they looked to be in.

Oo & I loved the kissing booth.

I know the story is kinda finished & I don't know if there would be anything else you could write about these guys, but it would be cool to see a little more of them if you're so inclined after the contest?

Thanks for the story, I REALLY enjoyed it!
edwardsisobel chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Still laughing at your little twist at the end of the story. Good luck in the contest.
Lazy Penman chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
lol damn that shit was hot and funny at the same time. Some of your sayings had me rolling! Nice oneshot!
FaBAMF chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
*remembers to breath again*

um...that was fucking awesome!
JustASimpleAvidReader chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
That was a really good story. I actually laughed when I read the ending. It was seriously funny. I do hope you continue it. I want to know what would happen when they do meet each other as the girlfriend and the sister of her boyfriend. Great story again._
AdeeLo chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
this was amazing and I hope to god that you continue this! Xx
RanPlant1313 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
*faints*

Seriously, this needs to be more than a oneshot. I think I might die if there is no continuation. For realsies, that was amazing.