Reviews for Brought Together
missmcweir chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
A very beautiful story - excellently done
funkirican chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I love this!I know it's old, but you should really consider doing a part 2! This is one of my favorites of this pairing!
Roozu Doll chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Wonderful story. Please update when you get a chance. I can't wait to see if they bring Sasuke back or not. :)
Nomeh chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
That ...was ..beautiful. I loved the slow progression in building the relationship. It was believeable and the way you were able to capture personalities was epic. I really wish that you would reconsider your decision to leave this a oneshot and make a ions in your world. lol again. .. it was little chappie showcasing their reunion. Not that its needed. But ...I want to see everyones react
kim chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
it was ok
sam chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
i really love this story! i would really like a sequel! really sweet
Toreh chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I'm rather sad you stopped there. I would LOVE a continuation of this. It's so difficult to find a good NejiSaku these days. I loved this :)
sam chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
really sweet story! 3
beqi chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I love it..
Do you have any plan to make another chapter?
I am looking forward..
aina.akkarin chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Great story :)
thanks for writing it...
Mauodd chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was great - and the ending line really tied everything up. I think you definitely nailed the Neji and Sakura vibe; portraying each moment so sweetly and silly and flirty.

Anyway, thanks for writing such an entertaining one-shot.
Raven Ariana chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I read this a really long time ago and put it in my favourites. Thank you for writing such a beautiful oneshot - I thoroughly enjoyed the witty banter and flow of the story. :) Thought I'd let you know that!
Chloeee-Avs chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This was amazing! I loved every bit of it! :D x
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
i love this story and wish you would write more for it but that is entirely up to you :]
missDori chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Beautiful story... i wish there was a sequel.