Reviews for Healing Marks
Shanita67 chapter 18 . 5/19
This was so amazing I cried. I loved how she came back to herself and better.
Blistful2006 chapter 18 . 2/25
This story was beautiful even though I had to get through some very hard stuff to get to the beauty. I loved Cal journey with her. He was everything Steph needed in a man comforter, gentle complete supporter, direct warrior to stand up for her and just to love her. I feel it ended in just the right place although I wouldn't have been opposed to getting the wedding and kids down the line. It's was just that good it left me seriously wanting more.
smiley12182003 chapter 16 . 8/21/2016
love this story...i just found it
PhillyGirl27 chapter 18 . 7/20/2016
Wow! Cal is super yummy and precious as Steph's love interest. The tattoos that she got had quite an effect on ALL the Merry Men who saw them, but none more than her mini-flaming-skull art, marking her as Cal's woman for today and always! Ranger realized too late that he took Steph's love for granted and didn't want to lose her. Sad, but glad he could see all that they meant to each other.

Scary Joe, the mean drunk, who finally is coming to grips with his own issues and getting help, while paying for his vicious attacks on Steph. And her mom is equally scary and vicious. Yikes! Very well written, Jennifer. I love your work! -Kathy
Daffybduck chapter 18 . 9/29/2015
I love this story! I know what it feels like to have a visible scar, mine runs from under my right jaw past my chin. It's a reminder of the friend I lost and the end to my youth. I hope this lets people know that scars do have a story behind them and most are painful reminders of what has passed.
melanie.campbell.3348 chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
It's official. I now love Cal.
melanie.campbell.3348 chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
OK, you made me fall for Cal. :)
WizardsWoman chapter 18 . 10/12/2014
Great story!
Angela3511 chapter 18 . 2/26/2013
Just re-read this story, and wanted to tell you how much I loved it (again!). Thanks for sharing it with us!
Julie chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
Holy hot flash! "Tonight I'll be inside you all night long." Fanning myself here.
Kim's Mum chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I've had a real urge to read this and broken wings. Just love this story with Cal, now I'm off to read the other.
crystal.e.ingram chapter 18 . 11/21/2012
You are my favorite FanFiction Author! I love all your stories!
Sarai chapter 18 . 9/24/2012
Awesome story! Just awesome!
Sliver of Melody chapter 18 . 9/8/2012
Totally loved this one too. Looking forward to moving on to the next fic on the list.
georgiagirlagain chapter 18 . 8/25/2012