Reviews for Healing Marks
melanie.campbell.3348 chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
It's official. I now love Cal.
melanie.campbell.3348 chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
OK, you made me fall for Cal. :)
WizardsWoman chapter 18 . 10/12/2014
Great story!
Angela3511 chapter 18 . 2/26/2013
Just re-read this story, and wanted to tell you how much I loved it (again!). Thanks for sharing it with us!
Julie chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
Holy hot flash! "Tonight I'll be inside you all night long." Fanning myself here.
Kim's Mum chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I've had a real urge to read this and broken wings. Just love this story with Cal, now I'm off to read the other.
crystal.e.ingram chapter 18 . 11/21/2012
You are my favorite FanFiction Author! I love all your stories!
Sarai chapter 18 . 9/24/2012
Awesome story! Just awesome!
Sliver of Melody chapter 18 . 9/8/2012
Totally loved this one too. Looking forward to moving on to the next fic on the list.
georgiagirlagain chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
Loved it!
TeamAmWolves chapter 18 . 8/12/2012
Oh this story! Perfection as always! You're quickly bcoming my favorite fanfic author.
christibabe chapter 17 . 7/25/2012
The one regret I have is not knowing what Morelli said to Helen. I think it would have been cool to hear what he told her. However, it doesn't detract from the story not knowing.
christibabe chapter 18 . 6/4/2012
I really enjoyed the story. You did a wonderful job with the whole thing.

I've always been uncomfortable with stories that portray Joe as a drunk and abusive (even though I have made him the villan in my stories as well). But I try to read each story for it's own merits and I have to tell you, you did an awesome job. I can see why you chose to have Joe be a drunk and an abuser.

Very Nicely done.
christibabe chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Okay, guessing here before I move on and get the answer, but Cal.
Pogo KW chapter 18 . 5/22/2012
I love this story. I'm sorry I didn't review it earlier. I just re-read it and I just had to review since it is such a great story. It almost makes me want to get a tattoo... almost. Just out of curiosity, did you have a pic in mind when you were describing the Phoenix tattoo?