Reviews for A Scandal of Romance
Queerasil chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
AHHHHHHH THIS IS AMAZING! :)
Flockhart chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
This is perfect; I love it!
Eldar-Melda chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
It's very good and I discover it just now thanks to a community.

You have guessed some things about A Scandal way before you even know it would be aired.

Some quotes here are used in episode. It's great. :)

Honestly, bravo!

Bye. :)
Sherlockreader chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Excillent.
Moving Forward chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
This was just great. Really well written. Great job with the dialogue, and you've really nailed the spirit of the characters. I love it.

One of the best SH fics I've read. Will be looking up your other works :)
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Spectacular!
bgm76 chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
Wow. You are a truly talented writer. Great updated version on the original story. I loved all the characterizations. You just really have a natural flair for words. Please write more Sherlock stories!
mickeythebluemagic chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Once again, I just like to say... that was utterly BRILLIANT.

I love how it echoes "A Scandal in Bohemia" yet has a sense of originality and newness to it.

Once again, great job on the characterizations. And the how Sherlock and Irene conned each other, really awesome and somewhat, cute XD

Will be looking forward to the sequel of Hydrochloric Coffee. I hope you

write more Sherlock fics in the future too! (Reading awesome fics like yours

helps me cope up with the agony of waiting for the next season of Sherlock to

come out XD)
chipzixo chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
JOHN CLAY. ahaha. gotta love it.

but most of all, your adler is fantastic. can't wait to read more about her - and john's reaction, of course.

'cause he's so obviously gay.

ANYWAY, the epilogue was my favourite; you brought Sherlock back into the light, if that makes sense. Get him off the cocaine ;D

but, then again, the kiss was brilliant too. and HE kissed HER! there's something i didn't expect.

wonderful, of course. can't wait for your sequel! ;D
Scribbles111 chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
i loved it! and i loved ure other sherlock, im reviewing for both on here! lool!

its ace, u have to have irene come back, its really gd!keep writing or ill go mad! lool

from ..
janiemanie1993 chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
Hmm, i don't know if i said this before, but i've actually read the story. Did you just change some of the words around at different parts? like the very end, for example. I seem to remember the ending of the actual story went something like that. anyway, i like it.
newmixgirl chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
LOVED IT! The dance part was just amazing and how Sherlock found out that she had conned him. Brilliant writing! I can't wait for the sequel, you mentioned, in HC that Irene would come back, is that still the idea? I can't for the sequel, update soon! :)
uhmm chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
I love it! Simply brilliant. You should most definitly do more stories for Sherlock...
GhibliGirl91 chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
Oh bloody brilliant.

Hee, I thought she was the woman at the Scotland Yard XD And he KISSED her, I need to squeal about that.

Now will she feature in the sequel to HC? I don't mind either way, but it would be a nice conclusion.
chipzixo chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
aaaaay please update soon!

loving the awkwardness between sherlock (or ben :'D) and irene. looove it. but i wonder, is irene playing him just as much as he's playing her? and freddy's definitely got a bigger part in this.

ima hold my breath till your next update, so you'd better do it soon so i don't die ;D

brilliant, as usual.