Reviews for Planning for the Future
MuggleCreator chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
Is this complete? It sorta feels like there ought to be more. I guess that's what part three is for?
lija chapter 12 . 1/31/2012
Good chapter.

About time Andy was mentioned. I'm glad that Tonks is now included in the group. Yay for Dumbledore liking his nickname. Can't wait to see what other names are chosen for the unnamed ones, especially Ron and Neville.
lija chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
Good chapter.

LOL! I like the nicknames. Guess McG can't punish Sirius for that since Harry admitted he selected the name. I like 'Aunty M'. It remind me of a show (can't remember the name) that I watched years ago.
yungatheart chapter 12 . 4/21/2011
Oh this sequel was over too quickly. I really like this series. Like I said in an earlier review I like light and hopeful stories and this is a good one. On to the next sequel.
yungatheart chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
This sequel is just as good so far as What Might Have Been. I like your writing style and the way the story flows. What surprises me is the low number of reviews. I've seen stories not nearly as good as this with a lot more reviews. Maybe its because there is not much violence yet. Alot of people it seems like dark Harry and slash and lots of violence. Many others like the contrasts that tragedy enilists such as angst. I like this better. I am writing an HP fanfic that is similar in that it is very light and warm and gives hope for the future. Some day I may even publish it. I have to get back to finishing the story. Thanks so far for the good read.
sbmcneil chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
Very sweet! I love the idea of Harry helping Bill with his Potions. The fact that all of the kids know about Harry and Ginny cracked me up - definitely siblings.
sbmcneil chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
Interesting chat with Snape.
sbmcneil chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
Harry is so sweet and mature for his age.
sbmcneil chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
I love him making the Headmaster speechless :). Too bad Ginny couldn't come along.
Stephanie O chapter 12 . 1/27/2011
"...becomes a wizards vow on your seventh birthday..." (Did you mean seventeenth?)

This was a great story, apart from the little "glitches," and I can't wait to see how everything ends up in the last part! Thanks for writing! :)
Stephanie O chapter 11 . 1/27/2011
Oh my, Harry at age 8 was explaining the woman's psyche! Whoa!

Stephanie O chapter 10 . 1/27/2011
Love Harry's nicknames for Albus & Minerva! :)

For future reference, it's incorrect to use apostrophes to make words plural; only for showing possession (exception: "its") or in a contraction.

Can't wait to read more! :)
Stephanie O chapter 9 . 1/27/2011
Very interesting chapter! It makes sense that his extended contact with Ginny over Christmas strengthened him magically, and I was pretty amazed he was so adept at wandless/nonverbal magic! His phoenix animagus is pretty cool as well, and hopefully we'll learn more later on when they read about other phoenixes. If his base animagus form is the phoenix, then that would certainly explain his continued magical ability when transformed. I think you've done a really good job of thinking all this through, because I remember being quite impressed while reading some complicated "plans" and thinking, 'How cool is that!'! Thanks for writing!
Stephanie O chapter 7 . 1/27/2011
Wow! Harry's only 7 (?) but he's already been teaching the others (well, through Ginny) about anything and everything! I predict he'll be teaching DADA by the time he's 17...or at least assisting the DADA prof. "officially" by age 15! (I bet he'll be 'reteaching' some lessons to help friends as soon as school starts, though!) :)

occulmency (occlumency)

anamagi (animagi)
Stephanie O chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
I was a little surprised that Severus & Harry were able to have such a mature, respectful conversation...and by that I mean mostly Severus! Harry's quite mature for his age, so his ability to carry on an intelligent conversation with adults is no surprise. By the way, I've noticed several mistakes with homophones & other similar words...your/you're (e.g. 'your welcome' should be 'you're welcome'), to/too, where/were, that type of thing. Oh, and Severus' curiosity was 'piqued,' not 'peaked.' I don't mean this as a criticism, just trying to help. :} This has been a great story so far, and I'm really enjoying it! I love seeing how Harry & Ginny get closer and closer! :) Thanks for writing!