Reviews for The Science of Holding Together
saint21 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Wow ...
AnuluvesTwilightSeries chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Wow this one shot was so beautiful and Sensual I could definitely imagine this happening in new moon so kudos for that u made the scene very very believable. Good job with the characters also thanks for sharing
lemonelephant chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This was written so, eloquently, and beautifully, it is an AMAZING one shot. I haven't read something so beautiful and erotic, yet.

Simply divine. Bravo!
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I loved how subtle the lemon was- how erotic and sensual.

I kind of forgot that she was going to leave until Bella mentioned it afterwards. If Alice leaves, even after knowing that it would shatter Bella beyond repair, it would be reprehensible.

Surely Alice can see how ruined Bella would be after she left... But thinking about it, this happened during New Moon, so Alice won't have the chance to leave before they get the call about Edward : )
XeniiasOblivion chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
WOWEE this is amazing! i LOVE it!

nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
That is so beautiful. Yes, I CAN see that this could indeed happen that way. Well done m'dear!

Pam
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Lol, I definately think this should have been in the book. I liked it written in the third person. Thanks for the story :)
Rosmarina chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Fantastic. Exquisite tone, poignant in a way that made my heart pang.
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Beautifully written and screams "This could really have happened!" Best of luck in the contest :)
edwardsisobel chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I enjoyed your missing New Moon moment a lot. Very well written and descriptive. Good luck.
theMightyMrZeus chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
So just like that I have a new favorite Bella/Alice story.

I liked that your Bella was vulnerable without being whiny and needy. Bonus points for not using the word 'pixie' a hundred times to describe Alice. And I love that you took my favorite TV fandom story type- the missing scene that puts everything after it in a new light without really breaking canon- and applied it to a book series. This was beautifully written, so one mistake stood out: "taught as a bow" should be "taut as a bow".

Good luck in the contest!
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Awesome job !
duckie lover 151 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I'm a big fan of Yaoi, but I wish there was more Yuri on this sight. :) I haven't seen too much of it. Good job!
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This is pretty good. I have to admit BellaxAlice is one of my av yuri pairings.
swanqueen chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
this was really interesting to read, i really enjoyed how both alice and bella were portrayed. the plot was very real and spontaneous, some descriptions were so detailed it felt as if i had experienced them, or something like that.

and since this is for a contest, good luck, author :)