Reviews for Manhattan
CountingNumbers chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
cressey chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
this is pure amazing awesomness :)

Great story :)

x em
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
that was fab.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Hell yeah, and the silent sequel being that they quit their boyfriends since they can't quit each other. Ding ding! You #1 for my vote :D
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
thanks for the story.
edwardsisobel chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I liked the story from Rose's POV for a change. Nice balance between the lead up to New York and their tentativeness once there together. Good luck.
mnggl chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
haha what a great final twist! nice job :)
SussexBelle chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Such a well written tale - I really enjoyed it, please please write about their other 6 days xx
don'thaveagoodpenname chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
nice ]
Zelda's Hero chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This is an amazing story! You could do so much with it though so please don't end it here. As Rosalie said they have 6 more days in New York and after that you could write about what happened with Edward and Emmet. Please continue this!
RedEsmerald chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Wow I really like the way you wrote this story. It was very beautiful the way you describe the feelings from Rosalie's POV about the way she met Bella and the need both have to be together. I wish you will write more about the things they can do the following six days in Mahhantan? Also it will be good to know what is gonna happen between Rosalie and Bella after the week ends...
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
wicked, wicked rose. loved it
sprazinko chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
That was really good
Addicted-to-Insanity chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
OHMYGOD... update sooon!
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This was great! I loved when Rose told Bella "I love you," before licking her nipples for the first time. That was really sexy. I know I'm in the minority, but R/B is my favorite femmeslash couple _