Reviews for Love in Retrospect
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Your story almost brought me to tears! Its so well written! Sad yes but it carries its own beauty.. Poor Edward...
DemeRain chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
That title was perfect. Its dark and full of angst, just how I like it.
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
That was so powerful! I love how you incorporated Edward's vigilante justice as his rebellion against Carlise and his teachings. I loved it!
Chewie4370 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
That was really good. . . nice change on Edward's retaliation reason.
TwiAggie94 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Great story. Sad but very moving.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Poor Edward. Having Carlisle introduce him as his son was pretty thoughtless. I enjoyed your story. Good luck in the contest!
edmom chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
we all know its the truth don't we
PolkaDotMama chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
It was great to see how all this happened. I'm liking C/E together the more I read. I think this story just put me over the edge and made me a huge c/e fan. The hurt I felt for Edward when Carlisle called him his son was intense. How sad to lose that love.
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
There are so many possibilities of how Esme affected the life Carlisle and Edward had before her arrival. As much as I dislike Carlisle for breaking Edward's heart, what other choice did he have when he found his mate. It certainly explains why Edward would have left during his dark period.

Best of luck in the contest :)
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
wow
Shirley007 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I feel so bad for Edward.
Jillian Landers chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Wow! Edward and Carlisle. I never saw that coming. I liked the plot, and was happy to see that it was more than just a lemon. Too many O/S are one, big lemon, and that gets old. My heart broke for Edward. Good job.
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Oh that was heartbreaking. I did not like Carlisle, How could he do that to Edward. Poor boy.

Thanks for the story