Reviews for A Madness Most Discreet
rachel garber chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
you know how you kind of know we're the audience so we have to wait for the, to get caught up
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I find this.. Just incredibly sweet!.. Mistaking love for pure hate? Haha oh the mistakes we make! Well at least everything is out in the open and now time for fun! :D
KATHRYN00 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I love this story and read it often - sooo romantic!. K
sue273 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
The intensity between these two boys is strong and you show this so well as you develop the story.

Absolutely loved the paragraphs which begin "And without thinking..." and "His lips are on mine..."

Would really appreciate a follow-up chapter or two or even three. It would be interesting to read about them playing on the Xbox ;)

Sue xx
The lady loves the dark chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
More? Please pleeeaaaase?
TwiAggie94 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
They were so wrong but now they have a chance to be right.
Darloudasha chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Lovely!
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
You packed a lot into this little one shot. You could really feel the tension between them. Loved it! Good luck in the contest!
Fliberty chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Wow, I really like this.

I love the intensity of their feelings. You can't help but feel their excitement about finishing their work in the kitchen and having some privacy. So hot!

I hope you plan to write more. I'd love to read about if they make it to hs room and how their relationship develops.
SamieJamesBait chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That was damn hot. After the competition I hope you continue. I would love to know how 'playing on the x-box' turns out ;)
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Great story, but why did it have to end there. I want more! :-)
PolkaDotMama chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
The tension was palpable by your use of just tiny details. Positioning and movements and such. Great job! Good luck with the contest.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I quite enjoyed this one—very sweet. I particularly enjoyed the Romeo and Juliet reference!
Savannah-Vee chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
omg I LOVED this! So sweet and hot!
twistedbytwilight chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
The tension between the two is just palpable and beautiful! I certainly hope you'll continue this story! Damn...there wasn't even a lemon and I'm all hopped up, lol.