Reviews for The Legend Of A Stolen Hybrid
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 17 . 1/26
Well, I love this story and want you to continue it. It's among my favorites. :P Super Saiyan Gohan is probably soon to appear. :O
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 11 . 1/26
And epic. Please, whatever you do, make Gohan Badass!
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 9 . 1/26
Nappa having a daughter...ohhhh myyyy.
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 8 . 1/25
Hm, that one guy said it best. "What a twist!"
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 1 . 1/25
Wow I felt this all the way through. Grand start to the story.
dbzfan the first chapter 17 . 10/25/2013
when is the next chapter going to be up i waited several months because i think this is a good story
dbzfan chapter 17 . 9/6/2013
come on man update the story already if you don,t get your A game up your gonna lose readers and reviewers big time so come on we waited so long
dbzfan chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
when are you going to update the story i have waited so long i want to realy know what happens next
dbzfan chapter 17 . 6/2/2013
ah come on update the story already because i,m getting bored and i will stay true to this story but not updating for long will cost you readers so on with the next chapter already
DarkVoid116 chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
In anticipation I clicked ahead to see a later chapter author's note and I gotta say I'm excited to get to that point. The formatting of this story. I find the Goku & Chi Chi fluffy part of this chapter both unique and hilarious. Good job.

Hope we get to see Gohan again soon.
DarkVoid116 chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
This chapter probably could've been skipped, honestly. It's not contributing anything to the plot since it's a basic rehashing of canon with minor details skipped. You could've just moved along to Goku telling Chi Chi the bad news, which I assume next chapter will be. All told, it was still decently written. Some sentences flowed awkwardly, and the spelling of Krillin is annoying, but it was still a decent chapter.

I think you should also edit out the Bulma's point of view starts and ends, because it should be self-explanatory to the reader that it's from Bulma's POV. Your work should be clear enough to capture the audience and make them feel from Bulma's POV without explicitly telling us it's her POV.

I hope to see more straying from canon soon along with perhaps a time skip. Seeing as this is only 17 chapters, I want some original ideas that'll make this a fic I won't forget, kind of like Cold World by jjgp1112. Good work nonetheless though, Maxi :D
DarkVoid116 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This seems to be a very interesting start, Maxi. I've read stories (of course) where Gohan is taken by Raditz and matures into a warrior, often times ferocious and unforgiving. This should be a worthwhile read if it's as interesting as I expect it will be.

I often wondered about when Gohan head-butted Raditz. Canon DBZ couldn't go this route, but it almost seemed like a cop-out, although DBZ often was illogical.

I'm curious whether or not power levels will factor into this.

As far as your actual writing goes, it was not bad. I noticed a few errors here and there; 'in' instead of 'him' and commas connecting complete sentences instead of two separate sentences or a semi colon. All in all, it was readable and the few errors didn't detract from the story.

I can't really determine whether or not everybody is in character quite yet given that I don't actually know any of them apart from their actions, but Goku's thoughts are promising. It could be a really in-character yet developed and mature Goku who might not show quite as much mercy. We'll see.
dbzfan chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
it,s a superb story so far and it has much potential so keep doing your best at updating because i will wait for the next chapters i wan,t to know what happens next and maybe a idea maybe you should make gohan go super sayian to save nappa
shy white wolf chapter 17 . 7/22/2012
i like this story wow i thought vegeta or radizz was going to die but nappa oh well cant wait to see what you have up your sleve
Guest chapter 17 . 7/5/2012