Reviews for Uncharted Arcadia
alohamiems chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
I looooove this chapter! i love Nyx too! He's one of my favourites along with Hyuuga, and i especially love the ending! aww nyx smiled at her! pls update as soon as you can cos i reallu cant wait literally for the next chapter! i love your writing it really gets me into this fic! Plsssssssssssssss Updaaaaaaaaaaate!
alohamiems chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Just read the second chaptor! it was awesome! keep writing!
alohamiems chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
pls update! i've only read the first chapter so far and i really liked it! pls update more chapters so i have more to read!
sun-shine99 chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
Thank you for the update! I kind of wish I could write dark scenes like that. I can..sort of- just not as well. This story is amazing and I hope you upload the next chapter soon. Good luck :)
SilverStarlightXD chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
Erwin as a horse certainly made me laugh. XD Thank you for the update!
sun-shine99 chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
Why are you so gosh damn amazing? :D There something about this rough, mean Nyx that's just so epic ;P But still! Rayne, Hyuga, J.D.! Come save her! I wonder what's happening with them while Angelique is in trouble- are they worried like mad men or have they not noticed yet? Update soon!

Now I feel like rewatching both seasons! Wooo xD
sun-shine99 chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
Hmmm, now I'm wondering how you'll bring Nyx in. Will you bring him in innocently and hide his identity or as Erebos? Waa I'm so excited! \(O 3 O)/ Keep up the awesome writing! xDD
sun-shine99 chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
Another amazing chapter xD You're an amazing writer (and I say it often because it is very true :D) Update soon!
addictedto'can chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
can't wait for an update
sun-shine99 chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Another awesome chapter :D I seriously cannot wait for the next one so update soon! You are a very talented writer, so keep doing what you're doing :)
TheShhTiger chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
That's all I can say to describe how I feel about this fanfiction, and your writing. Thank you for sharing! 3333
musdramcoocoo chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I really want an update. I am hooked.
Twitfan chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Is the Erebos character also going to be Nyx? Anyway, hope that you update soon. :)
sun-shine99 chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Awesome work! xD I can not wait for the next update :) Upload it soon, kay?
Rissa-RaNee chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I Love it please please update soon, Your story is so great!

Please with much love continue soon 3