Reviews for The Carpet That Changed It All
Rozamunda chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Nice one. What a pity it's discontiued :(
Rozamunda chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Know what's the funniest thing? Homework listed as the very last pro and as the first con :D
Maybe it's someone else disguised as Hermione ;)
ElizaMassani chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Awe I wish there was more of this. I'd love to know what happens next.
hateme101 chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
this is really good hope you update soon
Trelaney chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
I love this. More Tomione pleasey-weesy.
LilyHale22 chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
love the bit about the wolf (sad sigh) but i did like the otter and it kinda reminded me of ron (y'know the whole weasle family thing) she hasnt meet tom or anyone else yet.. she can't hide forever. but i cant wait until she does meet them :)

update soon please

~~lily~~
Morinya chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
Great chapter!

It was less rushed and you obviously took your time to write this.

Keep up the good work.
Smithback chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
interesting
MentholCandy chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
I agree with monkey87.

How can the Sorting Hat know about her? It was 1944, and even if it was magical, it shouldn't have known about the future. That would be clashing.
monkey87 chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
I love the story! But why is it rated M?
olivia chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
i am hooked to your story and can't wait for more!
dance-love-happiness chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
i like it alot keep it up :)
MentholCandy chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Wow, this is interesting... Can't wait for the next chapters. :)

And well, this was where I took notice of your notification.
Tonks-is-cool chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
Well written, how Hermione acts, feels and thinks; you have a good style, although you confused me somewhat. But thats so much better than bore, so please continue your good work ;)

How can Hermione be 22 years old, if she boarded the Hogwarts Express for her 7. or maybe 8. year, if chapter 2. takes place after the war like in DH?

Same the scene with saying goodbye to her parents, what she remembers would be 6. year, when they brought her to the train the last time, because in DH she shipped them off to Australia to start a new life and obliviated them?

And Harry and Ron are dead?

Maybe she is really confused after her accident?

Well I suppose you well clear all of this up in flasbacks in the chapters to come.

Id like to know if this story is only canon until end of 6. year, HBP,(I suppose, because your Hermione knows for example exactly who Horace Slughorn was and some information of Tom M. Riddles past?) or also to partway through DH, but with a different ending, maybe a final battle in which Harry and Ron both died?

Hmm... about 1944, I would think that Madam Pomfrey was a few decades younger than MCGonagall, who is about the same age as the Dark Lord, same as I always pictured Flitwick not quite as old as Dumbledore or Slughorn...

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Tonks-is-cool chapter 2 . 12/8/2010