Reviews for You Are Not Alone
goldacharmed chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
I do wish you'd update this. It's a really interesting idea, and it makes sense too, somehow... Anyway, I love it so far.
LostInWho chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Wow. Crazy and great, and slightly overwhelming. Loved it.
my email was hacked chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Is this complete or just discontinued? If you have time, could you continue it? It has a lot of promise!
PepsiCrush chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
It saddens me that this isn't finished. But I get that life is life and muses drag you away from things to different places. Just wanted to let you know I thought that this, and your other work, is brilliant.
ValaEnVash chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
this was really good. i hope it's not the end!
Pools.0f.Green chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
hope you can update soon
jokergirl4ever chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
Wow this is awesome, a great story. The doctor and rose really do need eachother.
Kat Nightfox chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
I'm loving this story! I hope you're intending to keep going with it. I'd certainly keep reading it if you keep writing it!
Grumpr chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Great story!

So the bad wolf or the TARDIS somehow got Rose to the TARDIS?

I loved the part where the Doctor looks into her mind.
Grumpr chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh! that must be Rose, right? with the bad wolf?

Seems interesting, a bit fast, but very interesting.

Any chance of the master coming back? P
jonara chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
I really like this idea of you bringing her back through the void as the Bad Wolf during this time..and her being the one last missing person to think about the Doctor to help him grow back to his youthful and self with all that power in this episode. Brilliant! Now I hope you will keep going with more!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
I hope you have more in store for this one :) I know there are lots of Bad-Wolf-Rose-comes-back stories, but hey, they even pulled it on the show!
Miss.Farmgirl chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
its a great story!
scifigeekgirl chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Enjoying yor fic. Interesting reunion fic - having it start with LotL. I like that you have the Doctor a bit cautious. Looking forward to your next Chapt.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
this is getting more interesting by the moment. Bad Wolf - anxious to see what that means for Rose. has she changed for the better and will the Doctor let her stay either way. please keep the chapters coming.