Reviews for Compliments
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Oh no oh no oh no! My heart!
BakaAnnsan101 chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Oh man oh man oh man oh man...this story! I'm in love! It's just so...I'm speechless :*D scoreless at its finest, mate. Onto the favorite story list ya go!
LJLL chapter 21 . 12/8/2012
This was such a lovely fic! It's currently three am and I promised myself I wouldn't stay up reading, but I had to! I loved the characterization, the little details you enthused to explain why Scorpius knows French, who he loves her hair, why Rose went flying, why she didn't quite believe him at first. It was just lovely. Lovely lovely lovely.
pigfartsranger chapter 21 . 11/28/2012
This was AMAZING!
Dakota.Crimson chapter 21 . 11/28/2012
Oh my lord. I know you said you don't mind the small little reviews so that's all you're getting because I have no words! Your writing is so beautiful.

Curse my boring lacking review skills

Dakota
as1hey chapter 21 . 11/25/2012
I am so happy that I stumbled upon your story! It was a very enjoyable read, and I could not stop after I started. I love their banter, and how relate able Rose's insecurities and babbling were. After I found out the reason Scorpius kept insulting Rose, I went back to the previous chapters to re-read his insults and how he stalled Rose in the jewelry shop, and it all made sense and clicked; I really liked that aspect. Anyways, thank you for writing this! I hope you continue to write more Scroipus/ Rose stories soon :]!
Live.Within.The.Pages chapter 21 . 11/2/2012
I'm bloody in love with this story. I read it all in one sitting and now that I'm done, I don't know what to do with myself. So, thanks for that. ;)
Kaity Hazel-Lutz chapter 20 . 10/31/2012
Oh my GOSH.
"Or three, but who's counting?"
I effing died. Literally, started laughing so hard my family freaked out around me.
Thank you. That was brilliant.
missmaze chapter 21 . 10/26/2012
This story was amazing.
ThankfulPotterhead chapter 21 . 10/22/2012
awwww dude, SO CUTE! I LOVED IT! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER, AND YOU COULD BE COMPARED TO J.K. ROWLING YOU ARE SO AMAZING :) SERIOUSLY THOUGH, THIS IS GREAT. I DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THIS FIC, BECAUSE YOUR WRITING IS THE BEST, AND YOU'RE GREAT SO... PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT UP ;D
EmzThehexNinja chapter 21 . 10/20/2012
This fic is amazing, I love it so much! In terms of criticism I suppose you could vary your language a bit more as I noticed you used 'drawled' a lot for Scorpius' character but it's no biggie and overall this is really, really good :)
Lily chapter 18 . 10/18/2012
This is a pretty good fic. I just wanted to address something I saw on your profile page though. You said that you prefer when people use the word bloke instead of guy because it's British. I just wanted to tell you, as a British person (English to be exact) bloke isn't used that widely, more in certain regions. It's especially less common around younger people though, and we do use the word guy too. Just so you know.
brilliant incandescence chapter 21 . 10/13/2012
This is a great story. I loved every second of it, the hidden feelings, the angst, the make ups, the fall outs... everything was just unbelievably incredible.
eternity4540 chapter 21 . 10/13/2012
Loved your story!
forcedapathy chapter 21 . 10/10/2012
Okay, well, I've had several sleepless nights addicted to your fic; it's amazing.
Aside from the fact that you're one of the only authors that I've read who knows when to use: their there and they're; your and you're; it's and its - you have written a great story, mainly because you've created (and since we know so little about Rose it's basically that) a character that we really empathise with. I've had countless moments when my shrieking laughter has been muffled in a pillow because she, quite frankly, sometimes just fails at life. As in, EPIC FAILS. In a way that's so endearing and true, because we've all feared doing the things she does.
It's an enriched story, mainly because of the range of characters and their stories. There are a few things I would've liked to have seen more of: mainly the cold side to Scorpius, just to contrast how he is with Albus and Rose versus everyone else; and maybe him pushing things like Rose did. Just because she liked him for some months and they got together and he liked her for years and nothing happened. There were a few too many, in my opinion, heart to heart moments but if that's the way you were portraying Rose, I totally get it.
Now, I'm telling you this only because you said you didn't mind criticisms... okay, I gather that you're not British (? Please tell me I'm right or I'll just go an die in a hole somewhere) and I understand that you're trying to use our colloquialisms and we do say fancy... but... fancy is mainly for being attracted to someone physically and you use it, well, a lot. We do say 'like' as in romantically, we use it often and I do not believe that it's actually an Americanism. You'd use it more when you're talking about personality as well. I hope that makes sense? The rest, though, were spot on, and you're right. I think it's only fair to try and use the spellings of the country you're writing for.
I really want to tell you that this story was such an enjoyable read, really clever and just fun, especially when you're tearing your hair out because 'he bloody well likes you Rose!'
I know you've put Declarations of hiatus but a sequel to this would be good, as a suggestion. Maybe one later on, as in a few years, or many years? If you did I would definitely read it, I was pretty much an anti-Scorpius and Rose shipper, only because I don't like to read fan fiction when we have nothing to base it on, it's a little too original for me. However, you've kept it within the whole Harry Potter 'world' and have, honestly, converted me. Congrats! ;)
1,333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »