Reviews for Compliments
AngelBaby5643 chapter 21 . 1/7/2013
Actually I've been reading this sorry for write a bit of hours now. I liked it, honestly I did. There was a lot of dialogue indeed but I actually liked it, yes I am one for details and such but your dialogue was interesting and it fit. It's quite annoying when an author has all this description and so little dialogue. So job well done.
Pon chapter 19 . 12/27/2012
Love, love, love it. I was completely hooked from the start.
Fudgy Buddy chapter 21 . 12/18/2012
Thanks so much for writing this story! I laughed so much, you had me in tears! This is actually my first Rose and Scorpius story and I'm so glad I stumbled upon it! :D
Hallel chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
My dear, this is a cute story but to be honest I skim through most of your dialogue. The conversations your characters have are repetitive, drawn out and a bit cliched. You had Natalie and Rose spend paragraphs trading back and forth, "I won't tell, leave me alone!" "But Rosie you must tell me!"

Then in the very next scene you have Al and Rose have the exact same conversation with almost the exact same lines, " your not going to leave me alone about this are you." "Nope, so spill already,"

So yeah, it's hard to read which is unfortunate because otherwise the story is really cute. I would've love to reread this if you ever go back and edit this.

Cheers
rubandepluie chapter 18 . 12/17/2012
you, my dear, are such an American ! Not that this is bad, really! I am French, live in Paris, and i wouldn't say that the Eiffel tower is the most romantic spot in the world, and a bit too touristic. the borders of the seine are a good choice though :D and I'm sorry to review so late in this story, I really enjoy it very much !
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Oh no oh no oh no! My heart!
BakaAnnsan101 chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Oh man oh man oh man oh man...this story! I'm in love! It's just so...I'm speechless :*D scoreless at its finest, mate. Onto the favorite story list ya go!
LJLL chapter 21 . 12/8/2012
This was such a lovely fic! It's currently three am and I promised myself I wouldn't stay up reading, but I had to! I loved the characterization, the little details you enthused to explain why Scorpius knows French, who he loves her hair, why Rose went flying, why she didn't quite believe him at first. It was just lovely. Lovely lovely lovely.
pigfartsranger chapter 21 . 11/28/2012
This was AMAZING!
Dakota.Crimson chapter 21 . 11/28/2012
Oh my lord. I know you said you don't mind the small little reviews so that's all you're getting because I have no words! Your writing is so beautiful.

Curse my boring lacking review skills

Dakota
as1hey chapter 21 . 11/25/2012
I am so happy that I stumbled upon your story! It was a very enjoyable read, and I could not stop after I started. I love their banter, and how relate able Rose's insecurities and babbling were. After I found out the reason Scorpius kept insulting Rose, I went back to the previous chapters to re-read his insults and how he stalled Rose in the jewelry shop, and it all made sense and clicked; I really liked that aspect. Anyways, thank you for writing this! I hope you continue to write more Scroipus/ Rose stories soon :]!
From.Between.The.Pages chapter 21 . 11/2/2012
I'm bloody in love with this story. I read it all in one sitting and now that I'm done, I don't know what to do with myself. So, thanks for that. ;)
Kaity Hazel-Lutz chapter 20 . 10/31/2012
Oh my GOSH.
"Or three, but who's counting?"
I effing died. Literally, started laughing so hard my family freaked out around me.
Thank you. That was brilliant.
missmaze chapter 21 . 10/26/2012
This story was amazing.
ThankfulPotterhead chapter 21 . 10/22/2012
awwww dude, SO CUTE! I LOVED IT! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER, AND YOU COULD BE COMPARED TO J.K. ROWLING YOU ARE SO AMAZING :) SERIOUSLY THOUGH, THIS IS GREAT. I DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THIS FIC, BECAUSE YOUR WRITING IS THE BEST, AND YOU'RE GREAT SO... PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT UP ;D
1,338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »