Reviews for Compliments
KeeraLea chapter 21 . 2/22
Gosh I absolutely love this! I have read it twice and it never ceases to make me happy. Great job just brilliant.
angles entwined chapter 20 . 1/17
This is such a cute, adorable story!
The scene when they finally get together had me squeeing All the tension and ridiculously long drawn-out drama was totally worth it.
Bluecupcakes chapter 21 . 1/10
I LOVE THIS! Your Rose is the best Rose EVER! This is my favorite Scorose story ever!
My fanfiction acc is bluecupcakes, if you want to PM me, I would be very very happy to talk to thiS FABULOUS AUTHOR
Roxy-Bluff chapter 21 . 1/3
I absolutely loved it! The story was so realistic and well written, I like your style!:)
I love how you described Rose and Scorpius.
Please write some more!
Noelia Leigue chapter 21 . 1/2
okay let's start
I may be reading way after you wrote it and maybe you don't even check for the reviews that are posted here
I want to early apologize for my English I'm sorry it's lame
Okay, this is seriously The best fanfic I have ever read in all my life. I mean it. it's the best thing ever. you're really really funny and the way you write makes it so easy to read your fucking 99 thousand words in TWO DAYS.
I stood up late until 5am for two days, reading your fanfiction and I don't regret a thing.
I mean, is is the beast thing I, ever going to find.
I'll check out all of your other stories because I fell in love with your writing please keep doing your thing
Hp35413531 chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
meh too long and confusing. but i like scorpius/rose a lot so whatevs
just disappointing thats all
Guest chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
I want a sequel, but Ill somehow survive. This is a great story.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Oh my gods, I love the name Bianca. I'm a hard-core Percy Jackson fan. I thank you humbly for this purely amazing story. Ya man, it goes from 0 to 100 real quick.
MultiFandom Millionare chapter 21 . 11/25/2014
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IT WAS SO GOOD
I JUST
UGH
I JUST HAVE TO SIT HERE FOR A FEW MORE HOURS OF THE EARLY MORNING AND JUST... DUNNO, MEDITATE ON MY LIFE OR SOMETHING
Bravo. Seriously. That's a brilliant job right there. I loved it.
I would say a bunch more but I'm seriously tired. Really great work.
MultiFandom Millionare chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
I can't-
Ugh.
I honestly can't EVEN.
This story.
You just shot a Feels-Canon in my direction and gosh did it hit me bloody hard.
I'm enjoying this very much.
Lilli chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
I stayed up outrageously long to finish your fic, I have uni tomorrow (or rather today) and I have to get up in less then three hours - but let me tell you it was worth every single second! I never expected I could get so invested with a new ship, but there you have me and I wanted to thank you for all the work you put in to have me stay awake that long :) xx
Derpderpderp chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
Really like the story so far :)
Lizzie chapter 21 . 10/28/2014
Hi! So, I just wanted to say that I love your story. Love, love love:)

But as a fellow aspiring writer, I just wanted to comment on your female characters-and thus, the lack of them, and the lack of strength behind them.

For one, there's this test (you can look it up...I'm sorry, I forgot the name) but basically it's a simple evaluation that rates the strength of female characters in a story.
1. There's more than one.
2. They talk to each other.
3. They talk to each other about something else other than men (more than once or twice).

Moving on to Rose. Love her, but she's kinda weak. Sure, you say many times that she's brilliant but...we get very little showcasing of her apparently many talents. Scorpius's arrogance it totally a character thing, but her gets his way too often. She apologises a heck of a lot and blames everything on herself, and that makes her seem a little pathetic and helpless.

Anyways, love your story, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/25/2014
I just read the whole thing. It's the first Rose/Scorpius story I've seen and I'm not sure how I got onto it. I wanted to let you know that I loved it (even though my second hand embarrassment is pretty intense). Given that you started the story with both characters liking each other, it's amazing that you managed to do such a long story without it getting boring or unrealistic. Well done xx
Guest chapter 21 . 10/21/2014
Awwwww, that ending was so sweet! loved it!
1,342 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »