Reviews for Compliments
Hp35413531 chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
meh too long and confusing. but i like scorpius/rose a lot so whatevs
just disappointing thats all
Guest chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
I want a sequel, but Ill somehow survive. This is a great story.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Oh my gods, I love the name Bianca. I'm a hard-core Percy Jackson fan. I thank you humbly for this purely amazing story. Ya man, it goes from 0 to 100 real quick.
MultiFandom Millionare chapter 21 . 11/25/2014
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IT WAS SO GOOD
I JUST
UGH
I JUST HAVE TO SIT HERE FOR A FEW MORE HOURS OF THE EARLY MORNING AND JUST... DUNNO, MEDITATE ON MY LIFE OR SOMETHING
Bravo. Seriously. That's a brilliant job right there. I loved it.
I would say a bunch more but I'm seriously tired. Really great work.
MultiFandom Millionare chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
I can't-
Ugh.
I honestly can't EVEN.
This story.
You just shot a Feels-Canon in my direction and gosh did it hit me bloody hard.
I'm enjoying this very much.
Lilli chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
I stayed up outrageously long to finish your fic, I have uni tomorrow (or rather today) and I have to get up in less then three hours - but let me tell you it was worth every single second! I never expected I could get so invested with a new ship, but there you have me and I wanted to thank you for all the work you put in to have me stay awake that long :) xx
Derpderpderp chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
Really like the story so far :)
Lizzie chapter 21 . 10/28/2014
Hi! So, I just wanted to say that I love your story. Love, love love:)

But as a fellow aspiring writer, I just wanted to comment on your female characters-and thus, the lack of them, and the lack of strength behind them.

For one, there's this test (you can look it up...I'm sorry, I forgot the name) but basically it's a simple evaluation that rates the strength of female characters in a story.
1. There's more than one.
2. They talk to each other.
3. They talk to each other about something else other than men (more than once or twice).

Moving on to Rose. Love her, but she's kinda weak. Sure, you say many times that she's brilliant but...we get very little showcasing of her apparently many talents. Scorpius's arrogance it totally a character thing, but her gets his way too often. She apologises a heck of a lot and blames everything on herself, and that makes her seem a little pathetic and helpless.

Anyways, love your story, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/25/2014
I just read the whole thing. It's the first Rose/Scorpius story I've seen and I'm not sure how I got onto it. I wanted to let you know that I loved it (even though my second hand embarrassment is pretty intense). Given that you started the story with both characters liking each other, it's amazing that you managed to do such a long story without it getting boring or unrealistic. Well done xx
Guest chapter 21 . 10/21/2014
Awwwww, that ending was so sweet! loved it!
she-never-missed chapter 21 . 10/18/2014
Ahh so I don't even know if you're still getting these things because its practically four years later, but anyways: I usually only read one shots but I made an exception here. Your ideas for characterization are really similar to mine, so it made the whole thing very enjoyable to read. I loved the banter and seein the inner workings of Rose's mind.
Amazing job :)
SUPERFAN1 chapter 21 . 10/16/2014
THIS STORY IS BY FAR THE BEST OF ALL THAT I HAVE READ. I WISH IT DIDN'T HAVE TO END. AWWWWWW
justanotherwriterwannabe chapter 21 . 9/4/2014
omg no no no! Don't let it end!
God, this was amazing! I hope I see your books on a shelf soon, because I know I'll enjoy them :D x
Thanks for this 3 x
justanotherwriterwannabe chapter 20 . 9/4/2014
Oh Scorpius...Marry me! Lol no he belongs to Rose, but once again, this is brilliant :D
justanotherwriterwannabe chapter 19 . 9/4/2014
OMG IM IN LOVE! He's so cute! I've read this all before but it gives me goosebumps every single time:D x
1,337 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »