Reviews for Compliments
leviastiel chapter 1 . 4/2
this is by far my favourite scorose fic and I have read it roughly a dozen times

I love u, I love scorpy, I love rose, I haven't slept for 48hours, I'm gonna cry
The fluff is like a right Avada curse.
SnogAlready-Amy chapter 19 . 3/27
Obviously, Scorpy.
Honestly, so daft! Just like Jamsie-Poo and Lily-flower! Ahhh...beautifully daft people. What else does society need?
Awwww, crap! I swear, girls have excessive amounts of bad luck spouting off them. Or they just have traitor mouths. Is that a thing, traitor mouth? Did I just make up something? A new conversation starter? I'll be popular, famous even! Maybe I need a good lie down, yes?
Damn. We always happen to get ourselves into these situations, us innocent girls, don't we?
grangergirl chapter 21 . 3/25
I thought your story was wonderful and sweet. I really enjoyed reading it.
KeeraLea chapter 21 . 2/22
Gosh I absolutely love this! I have read it twice and it never ceases to make me happy. Great job just brilliant.
demigoddesses chapter 20 . 1/17
This is such a cute, adorable story!
The scene when they finally get together had me squeeing All the tension and ridiculously long drawn-out drama was totally worth it.
Bluecupcakes chapter 21 . 1/10
I LOVE THIS! Your Rose is the best Rose EVER! This is my favorite Scorose story ever!
My fanfiction acc is bluecupcakes, if you want to PM me, I would be very very happy to talk to thiS FABULOUS AUTHOR
Roxy-Bluff chapter 21 . 1/3
I absolutely loved it! The story was so realistic and well written, I like your style!:)
I love how you described Rose and Scorpius.
Please write some more!
Noelia Leigue chapter 21 . 1/2
okay let's start
I may be reading way after you wrote it and maybe you don't even check for the reviews that are posted here
I want to early apologize for my English I'm sorry it's lame
Okay, this is seriously The best fanfic I have ever read in all my life. I mean it. it's the best thing ever. you're really really funny and the way you write makes it so easy to read your fucking 99 thousand words in TWO DAYS.
I stood up late until 5am for two days, reading your fanfiction and I don't regret a thing.
I mean, is is the beast thing I, ever going to find.
I'll check out all of your other stories because I fell in love with your writing please keep doing your thing
Hp35413531 chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
meh too long and confusing. but i like scorpius/rose a lot so whatevs
just disappointing thats all
Guest chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
I want a sequel, but Ill somehow survive. This is a great story.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Oh my gods, I love the name Bianca. I'm a hard-core Percy Jackson fan. I thank you humbly for this purely amazing story. Ya man, it goes from 0 to 100 real quick.
1,349 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »