Reviews for Compliments
This is soooo cute!
Arveen Malfoy chapter 1 . 4/7
liked it until
Anne chapter 21 . 4/3
Now, I never gave a proper review for this story. I think I was just so happy at the ending that I didn't know how to properly put a sentence together. But here it goes... I loved Rose's personality, and you write everything so beautifully. Your foreshadowing and little hints that he may like her back were so subtle, but you worked them in perfectly. I will definitely be reading this again! Thank you so much for writing such a fresh, dramatic (everyone loves a little drama), wonderful story.
"Where was the dramatic jealousy?

Where was the passionate snogging to mark me as his?"

I don't know, Rose, but I think you've been reading too much shoujo manga...
Just finished. Wow.
I really like how she is realizing so early! In other stories it take her like 15 chapters to realize she likes him, and then like another 20 to get together (I may be exaggerating)
Very interesting concept! The writing pulled me in right away! I look forward to continuing it
Greta loves cakes chapter 1 . 3/6
Really good! I've only read one chapter and I can't wait to find out what happens next!
ctrprincess chapter 21 . 2/27
There are some grammar mistakes throughout. But I was too involved in the story to care. Which should be a good thing for you. :) I loved this and read it in a day. I liked that there wasn't a ton of descriptions. I got the story without too much filler. Thank you for this.
Pauline chapter 21 . 2/23
No actual criticism but praise. I mean I wouldn't have minded an extra chapter or epilogue just to get their actual relationship but all in all I reaaaally like you story. It's a good read that shows character depths without the actual angst.
Love it
stumblingthroughthemilkyway chapter 21 . 2/21
Loved it! Had to stay up most of the night because I couldn't put my phone down. Good job
hpaulinel chapter 7 . 2/19
I love the story mate, but always using Nazi is kinda shitty. Otherwise its great :)
I cried all thorugh this chapter then laughed my guts out to. I can't even explain the effect this story had on me!
I love it. It really gives a scope to the weasley/potter family life.
1,391 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »