Reviews for Compliments
bookfangirl18 chapter 21 . 1/23
THIS STORY OMG
ILiedAboutMyAge chapter 21 . 1/12
This is the first time I've ever come across this fic, and I really enjoyed it :)
Minime460 chapter 21 . 1/6
I just read through this and it was amazing, sorry there isn't much feedback but I thought I was all just so good!
Fi2000 chapter 21 . 1/2
I absolutely love it! It was such a great story! It made me very emotional you really know how to write and make the readers feel engaged or even part of the story! Is there a sequel? If there is could you tell me what it is and if not could you possibly write one?
Guest chapter 21 . 12/30/2015
Oh my god, this was literally the cutest(:
Kel Angel chapter 21 . 12/16/2015
I love the way you ended it 3
Spannerspoon chapter 21 . 12/6/2015
Brilliant! Great characterisation and funny dialogue. I loved it!
Beth chapter 21 . 11/21/2015
Super cute! Ugh, I just binge-read the whole thing and dang I wanted more!

Loved the characters, loved Rose and Scorpius' ridiculousness. I think a few chapters could have been tighter and details not so drawn out... but keep writing!
hart2015 chapter 21 . 11/10/2015
Why did it have to end! This was beautifully done and made me laugh, scream, and cry several times. Keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
It's nice.., I have some Scorpius like friends too you know give them advice and lecture them on their relentless idiocy. And I love them. They know me way better than most people. I am happy with the constant bickering with them and happy of the funny way we love each other. I thought...:(. It becomes so messed up after those two words
Dragonsus chapter 21 . 10/27/2015
You have a wonderful ear for dialogue! Nice Job!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/17/2015
I've been neglecting my homework to reread this for the billionth time, but it makes me smile every time! Thank you for this realistic and amazingly hilarious story :)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/18/2015
omg
Goddess of Fangirls chapter 21 . 9/13/2015
WHAT THIS KILLED ME I LOVE IT
imadetiramisu chapter 21 . 9/6/2015
WOW this fanfic was amazing... one of the best I've read! I simply love the way you portray Scorpius' and Rose's relationship... you pack so much in your story, without letting it get wordy or annoyingly dramatic, like some of the romance/humour fanfics I've read. They are so hilarious and unbelieveably adorable 3 thank you so much for blessing us with your writing talent and imagination, 00Verisimilitude00!
1,391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »