Reviews for Compliments
justanotherwriterwannabe chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
Oh God, she's smitten
justanotherwriterwannabe chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
Bastard. A cute one, but a bastard all the same.
justanotherwriterwannabe chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Brilliant!
Seriously, your writing technique is amazing!
justanotherwriterwannabe chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Im actually rereading this! I read it ages ago and then I found it again and just...awwwwwww they're perf for each other.
Scorose 'til the end.
Aikawa Ayame chapter 21 . 8/11/2014
Wow, you are really a great author. You really are.
I love this story so much!
In fact, I don't have anything to be criticized from your beautiful story, except it made me burst into tears. XD
Always keep writing beautiful stories.
And thanks a lot for making me love scorpius-rose more! ;)
onelastchapter chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
This was sweet, endearing and overall fantastic
Nesumi chapter 21 . 8/1/2014
Just a wonderful "little" fanfiction, thank for spending time writing for us !
( I hope you understand my review, my english language is not very perfect, at least I have exactly understood the words you wrote in french ! )
I think the title of your fiction is well chosen, I like it !
Kaleidoscope Of Tales chapter 21 . 8/1/2014
My 2nd/3rd time reading this, and I still love it :).
Guest chapter 17 . 7/20/2014
Eh
Guest chapter 18 . 7/18/2014
Awwwwwh 3 I'm a bit like Scorpius, in the French manner. Only, I haven't yet told Mum and Dad what merde and putain mean :'D
EvaMalfoy chapter 21 . 7/6/2014
Best Scorpius/Rose fanfiction I've ever read (and I read them a lot) Thank you for this brilliant start, you have my compliments x
Olga chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh what?!
Olga chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
Eeeeeep!
Olga chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
YES yes YeS! I know that feeling of realizing you are, in fact, still in love with someone very well. Can't stop reading! Bravissimo!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/30/2014
Okay so basically this syory is the reason I am now sleep deprived. It's my first rose/scorpius and I absolutely loved it.
However, I did think rose's reactions from when scorp showed up in france were... contradictory. She went from flipping and scooting away (which I loved) to accepting Scorp's idea to leave with zero explimation as to why he was there or even talking to her or tresting her like that. Again, I absolutely loved the story but I would judt imagine her way more nervous given how she reacted to everything else and not so distracted by Paris.
1,333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »