Reviews for Compliments
EvaMalfoy chapter 21 . 7/6/2014
Best Scorpius/Rose fanfiction I've ever read (and I read them a lot) Thank you for this brilliant start, you have my compliments x
Olga chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh what?!
Olga chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
Eeeeeep!
Olga chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
YES yes YeS! I know that feeling of realizing you are, in fact, still in love with someone very well. Can't stop reading! Bravissimo!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/30/2014
Okay so basically this syory is the reason I am now sleep deprived. It's my first rose/scorpius and I absolutely loved it.
However, I did think rose's reactions from when scorp showed up in france were... contradictory. She went from flipping and scooting away (which I loved) to accepting Scorp's idea to leave with zero explimation as to why he was there or even talking to her or tresting her like that. Again, I absolutely loved the story but I would judt imagine her way more nervous given how she reacted to everything else and not so distracted by Paris.
memyselfandbooks chapter 21 . 6/26/2014
I just flew through your story, cause I loved it so darn much. You have excellent character development, and I would love to see a sequel in Scorpius' POV. Please could you write it? It's a bit much to ask, but that would be amazing considering that you're an excellent writer and all. So take on the challenge, will ya?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Just starting this, its anazing so far!
me chapter 21 . 6/22/2014
This is so great! I love your portrayal of Albus as matchmaker and how funny this entire story is. Most people just go for fluff, but this was cute and hilarious, which made it a very interesting story to read. You're an amazing writer! I love this fic.
maroonandgoldscarves14 chapter 21 . 6/15/2014
I really think you should try writing from a different point of view such as writing like your scorpius. Really liked the plotline though:)
Ibbonray chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Quite honestly, the few people who are confused about Scorpius' actions are a bit… dense. No offense to them, but it's quite clear that he 1) feels betrayed and 2) is jealous. Furthermore, so does Rose, which is frustrating because these book characters are idiots.
However, their idiotic tendencies make them all the more real, which makes for a good story and a cliché but interesting plot. Well done.
biblioholic chapter 21 . 6/7/2014
Super cute! Great story. Fluff ending. Made my day :)
nifflerstorm17008 chapter 21 . 6/6/2014
Not sure how many times I've read this now but i still love it! It brightened my day :)
Marielys chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
Yeah… I guess I fall into the 21 reading times category. ;) High time I actually reviewed
I know this isn't helpful criticism as I have very little to offer because I think your story is perfect! :D
I just can't express in words how much I love your story! ASDFGHHGFDSAERTYHHTGBRVFECDW
thank you so much for posting it!
Hi chapter 21 . 5/29/2014
Great story! I love it! But what I was kinda hoping for was either a mother/daughter moment or a father/daughter moment between Rose and her parents, eg in the time after New Years where she and Scorpius weren't speaking... Oh well, I really liked the involvement of Al and Victoire in their relationship, that worked well into this story! Great job, I love this!
awaihi chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
I don't know if you still read your reviews on this story but I am going to post this anyway.
ABSOLUTELY amazing story. This adaption of Rose, Scorpius and Albus is BY FAR my favorite on all of Fanfiction. I found myself going back and rereading the story twice, and I still go back and reread my favorite parts. You did an amazing job brining the characters to life and sparking their personalities, and making them real. Almost every single action and comment from these characters felt legitimate to me, and by the time I finished this story my brain is interpreting it as cannon, even though its a fanfiction. Also, I would like to give you an ENOURMOUS congratulations on Scorpius. Most of the time in love stories the male character is borderline perfect. Always the one chasing the girl, doesn't really make mistakes, knows that he loves said girl and isn't really afraid to say so. You didn't do that. You made Scorpius struggle with his family life and his own fears and insecurities, completely at a loss with what to do with Rose and never sure if he's making the right choice. He falls prey to his anger and his fears, and it is downright amazing. I'll say it again, even though I KNOW this is a fancition, I feel emotionally that it is cannon. Lots of fan love and come back! You haven't written anything in AGES! (Don't feel obligated just cuz I said so, if you have a major case of writers block, or moved away from HP of just don't have time, I understand. Think about it for me and I will love you forever!)
1,338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »