Reviews for Compliments
zee2000 chapter 21 . 7/30/2015
i really enjoyed this, i immediately saw the 'best friend' thing in the description and started reading it, and i couldn't stop until halfway through the last chapter, at which point it was 5:30 in the morning, so i now have you to thank for my sleep deprivation, i hope you feel special, that doesn't happen often.

[i'm not mad, i'm just tired, so don't be offended, i was really happy to find a book that i didn't want to put down, so thank you!]
shiny-chang chapter 21 . 7/18/2015
this was honestly so cute, especially that last couple of chapters, so cute it had my toes curling. both of them are so incorrigibly oblivious but i'm so glad they found each other in the end. meddling albus and the occasional cameos from victoire were fantastic. loved it :)
jasmijnnnn chapter 21 . 6/19/2015
I love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/18/2015
Umm just a quick thing... You've kinda spelt Weasely as Wealsey
Guest chapter 21 . 4/21/2015
Thank you for your story! I just found it and it was delightful, witty and fluffy and as overly complicated as any real teen relationship. Words of advice: watch your "loose" and "lose". Loose like goose, lose like ooze. Thanks again and keep writing! -TPP
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2015
Hilarious! So well written and thoroughly enjoyable. :)
JustThatKindOfSpecial chapter 21 . 4/10/2015
It was superb, in fact I think you have ruined me for any other Rose and Scorpius fics :3
leviastiel chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
this is by far my favourite scorose fic and I have read it roughly a dozen times

I love u, I love scorpy, I love rose, I haven't slept for 48hours, I'm gonna cry
Guest chapter 21 . 3/27/2015
The fluff is like a right Avada curse.
SnogAlready-Amy chapter 19 . 3/27/2015
Obviously, Scorpy.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/27/2015
Honestly, so daft! Just like Jamsie-Poo and Lily-flower! Ahhh...beautifully daft people. What else does society need?
Guest chapter 17 . 3/27/2015
Awwww, crap! I swear, girls have excessive amounts of bad luck spouting off them. Or they just have traitor mouths. Is that a thing, traitor mouth? Did I just make up something? A new conversation starter? I'll be popular, famous even! Maybe I need a good lie down, yes?
Guest chapter 15 . 3/27/2015
Damn. We always happen to get ourselves into these situations, us innocent girls, don't we?
grangergirl chapter 21 . 3/25/2015
I thought your story was wonderful and sweet. I really enjoyed reading it.
KeeraLea chapter 21 . 2/22/2015
Gosh I absolutely love this! I have read it twice and it never ceases to make me happy. Great job just brilliant.
1,386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »