Reviews for Compliments
P.o.T.t.Y.F.a.N.x chapter 1 . 11/21/2010

Wow, I really like it so far :)

Looking forward to teh next chapters for sure!
Earth Kid Tree Hugger chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Naww, I think Rose and Albus' interaction was the cutest ever! I think he should give her lots of advice in the future, it's just too funny. Anyway, this was quite well written, there were a few little things in sentence structure that made me cringe a little, but on the whole I think yours is one of the better fanfics, and I enjoyed this chapter very much. :)

listenWITHyourHEART chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
you have like no idea how much I am addicted to updates of this story. it's like... Christmas, every. single. time. I see a new chapter alert in my inbox! THIS IS MY FAVORITE ROSE/SCORPIUS PLOTLINE EVER! they're just perfect! I love them being snarky and Rose not being all timid and shy about things. she LOVES to get hacked off at Al and everyone and it's amazing.

can't wait for you to update! SQUEEEEEEEE!
Crazy's What I Aim For chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
If there was a like button for this chapter I would click it like, and 27 times. It was amazing and hilarious XD
DracoMalfoyIsTooFine chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
oohhhh yay!this was good i hope they talk next chapter.I hope you update really really soon :))
callmedaynuhh chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
scorpius is soo awkward!

and i loved al in this.
Kathy T chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Ohhmahhgahh! :O Good story... good story.. D I love your style of writing. Incorporating drama and humor at the same time. Very very nice touch. "D Well, I really can't wait for the next chapter!

NeverQuitDreaming chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
AH! I am super excited for the next one! I just really hope Scorpius apologizes to Rose.
Amy chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
love it! I can't wait to read more!
A La DarkAngel chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
O.O I'm telling you! Rose should find someone ;) And Scorpius can get a taste of his own medicine! Mwahahhaha loved it ;)
ilovemybestfriends chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
I love this story, love. :) Amazing. I can't wait for your update. I can't wait for the moment when Scorpius asks Rose why she didn't wait for him on New Years. ;)
silvermoony77 chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Haha, I'm so excited! Btw, loved the last line of the chapter. This whole chapter was especially funny and I enjoyed it very much. Update soon please! :D
Loslote chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
I adore Rose's mental...let's call them musings while she's talking to Jade. :P
Marciabarcia chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Oh ho ho... Rosies admitted her 'little' crush to Al.. Who knows what Al will do now to 'help' his cousin, all I know is that it will most likely be disastrous xD . Yay! More Rose Scorpius interactions next chapter! WOOO! What can I say... interactions between the pair make my life ;)

RonLoverTillDeathDoUsPart chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
I love your stories and I really really want you to update soon! I'm a huge fan of all your stories and I really believe that your characterization of R/S is very well done.

Having said that, I'm kind of wondering why, on your profile page, you said that Chapter 9 is 25% done this morning but now it's only 5%? Please say that it's the latter and that you'll update before next week. As a Thanksgiving treat perhaps?
1,392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 89 .. Last Next »