Reviews for Compliments
A True Dreamer chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
that simple detail about his eyes being open and watching gave me a flutter in my chest.

I can just see him now.

memorizing the moment. Holding it close.
diancier chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
Poor Rose. / This makes me sad. xD SHE'S SO CLUELESS.

lol anyways, your story is great. :]

Update soon, please.
deeelljay chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
love it! Very funny and a great attitude/tone of narration. I also like that it seems that scorpius actually likes his girlfriend, making it all the more heartbreaking and frustrating - and of course, adding to the characterisation of rose. One of the best rosexscorp fics yet! And im dying to read the next chapter! Sorry to hear about the not-so-good outcomes of your results, but just remember that grades are only a snapshot of your capabilities at a certain time - from the looks of your writing skills, you are full of creativity!
Lobotomised chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
This is great! keep up the good work :)
VoldemortIsGoingDown chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
I loved this chapter. They need to get their acts together! Al is my favorite. 3 Great job!
AnnieBananie97 chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
EEP! It was SO GOOD. I'd try to give you constructive criticism, but you're such a good writer I honestly can't think of anything. The only thing I have to say: UPDATE! Please.
book.worm.71717 chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
Haha, I love Victoire :) I just hope Rose and Scorpius finally get together soon! This is a great story, so thanks. Please update soon
justalittle l o o n y chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
Aww. Poor Rose. Brilliant chapter!
anneelizabeth chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
sooo glad you updated! can't wait for the next one :)
Deyja chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
This fic is one of my all time favourites and evey update makes me smile. i hope Rose and Scorpius work their stuff out and get back to the tension filled. and a boy toy for Rose is the perfect way.

you rock.
CaptainSlow chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
Isn't Scorpius still under the impression that Rose has a relationship with someone from outside of Hogwarts? All that flirting in class probably didn't put her under the best light. ;)
Fiyero chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
ooohhh awesome chapter! But please dont make Rose go out with nathan if its to make scorpius jealous, he really is a nice boy.
CrownedWithStars chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
omg, I wish Rose would just break down in front of Scorpius because there's no way he could not feel guilty if she was sobbing in front of him. I hope she doesn't go out with Nathan because I think Scorpius would take it like a final confirmation that nothing would ever happen between the two. Great chapter and update soon please!
Kathy T chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
Awwww, kekeke, how cuuute! - I can't wait to seee what happens next! "D Gosh, I love the meddling Victoire. D

~KT
Phyllis811 chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
Pooor Rose, lol loove this story! Your Scorpius is amazing and I love where this is going!

Keep updating!