Reviews for Compliments
CaptainSlow chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
Wow, this chapter brought me close to tears. I was impressed with Rose's exit from the fight. I hope she doesn't stay heartbroken long though...

I would love to know Scorpius' thoughts in a separate piece. Please don't switch POV on this one. ;)
amy-x-ian-forever chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
Yes! Go! Please! Write the story from Scorpius' point of view!
A True Dreamer chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
I would love to read it all from Scorpius' pov.

Although the little I was able to pull from his comments in this chapter were telling enough that I get it a little I think.

He believes that Rose left him after they kissed of her own free will. Breaking any promises he felt they made to each other when they were snogging. He's heartbroken too that she is into some mystery bloke unknowingly that it's him.

hope they figure it out soon. I thought she might have had a break through when she first felt the necklace but it was too hopeful a thought.

please update soon.
glory boots chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
yup i'd read the scorpius perspective! i'm loving this, i'm so glad you updated today, it was perfect to come home to a new update lol
E arth. K id. T ree. H ugger chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Oh Scorpy. He's just jealous cos of the non-existent boyfriend of Rosie-posie. Oh he's an idiot.

Anyway, fantastic job!
Lizzy0308 chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
I'm glad you haven't given this story up. I wasn't sure. I am really enjoying it. Scorp had really messed up now poor Rose. I can't wait for the next chapter. Hopefully it won't be a long wait
Windy Silvermist chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
There is now way we would not read it in his Pov! If there's one thing we fanfic readers like more than a good story is a good story re-written in another characters view! I loved this chapter no matter how heart-wrenching it was (ignorant little lovers aren't they?). I can't wait for an update!

-Windy
LoonyLurvesFred chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Of course I would review any Rose/Scorpius story by you but I would prefer a new story with a new plot. I love this chapter. I think I understand Scorpius well enough. He was originally in love (or fancied) Rose but was too afraid to show it. Rose heard him and Albus talking about his feelings towards her not another girl and he's mad she never showed up or explained where she was after the snog. He was great this chapter he wanted her to feel the same pain or something and he was too afraid to tell her his real feelings. Perfect Rose too. I love how you write them. Write more. Sorry I analyzed your story I just wanted to let you know I understand your story :-)
singmenething91 chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
I would totally read it!
Ari chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
oh my gosh, ROSE! Poor cupcake. Scorpius is being a complete and total idiot right now. What is UP with him?

Can't wait to read more! Update FASTFASTFAST please!

- Ari
Loslote chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
I would totally read it! I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Aria657 chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
I would, I can guess why he is acting like such a jerk, but I'm not sure. So please write it from Scorpius's perspective after this!
theSunlitEarth chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Of course I would read it! I need more RosexScorpius in my life...haha.

This chapter was also very stressful, I hope you know, and you'd better post more soon...though I really enjoyed it. I love angst :)
NeverQuitDreaming chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
YES! I definetly think you should write it in his point of view. I really liked this chapter, and i'm anxious to read the next one! It was very good.
Joelle8 chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Love this chapter, as usual. :)

It's obvious what's going on in Scorpius' head. Really, how could someone not understand it? No offense to anyone. I would still read the story, though. :)
1,339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 89 .. Last Next »