Reviews for Compliments
LuckyNumbers chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
I think that Scorpius already knows. That, or she's going to yell it at someone and he'll hear.
MaryandMerlin chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
literally tearing my heart to shreds here omg hurry up and fix it already! i sincerely hope your not going to go through the whole other boyfriend thing and then FINALLY get with him because i honestly don't think id be able to take it!

i'd love to read it from scorpious' pov and i hope you do get round to doing that

UPDATE!111

mnm x
Aria657 chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
I love Victoire, she is hilarious! Poor Rosie, but why isn't Scorpius doing anything? I don't really think it's all Rose's fault, Scorpius should at least talk to her! Update soon please!
shieldmaidenoftherohirrim chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
Haha you're fantastic! This is a great story, and I always get excited when it pops up in my story alerts. Great job.
Loslote chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
YAY I'm glad she and Albus are speaking again, and I can't wait for more Scorose! :P
callmedaynuhh chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
ahhh mannn. just as she was attempting to get over scorpius, and it sure was attempting because we all know it wasn't working, vic had to send that picture. tsk tsk tsk
FantasyFollower chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
Hi, I have to admit I discovered your story by pure accident but I’m incredibly pleased I did! The plot is excellent and your characters are all real and relatable – well as much as you can relate to wizards and witches. Pretty sure I know what Scorpius’ problem is! ;)

Anyway, keep up the good work and good luck with the collage applications! Our school year here in SA runs from January to December so I’ll be heading off to university next month and I know how hard the months leading up to then are because of applications and important exams, etc. etc. Just keep heart and I’m sure everything will fix itself in the end!

F

p.s. Totally agree with you on the reviews. It’s kind of disheartening as an author when you get so many alerts and favourites but few actually take the time to review!
RonStewartColbertLover chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
UPDATE!

I'm in love with you and your writing skillz (yes, with a z), just gonna throw that out there. But it's in a non-creepy way, in case you were wondering.

But please please please UPDATE SOONER and preferably with much more R/S interaction.
Marciabarcia chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
Oh Rose.. I personally think that Rose should follow Victoire's suggestion! I love Rose and her idioticness, for being so smart that girl is awfully stupid :P. At least she and Al are talking again. I really like how Rose and Scorpius haven't immediately make up. Now it may sound crazy becuase I really want them to get back together and all, but by doing what you are you really are showing how truly stubborn they both are and I think it's kinda comical.
MissIHaveDeleted chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
I agree with Victoire!

THis is a great story keep writing! Although too many Rose/Scorpius fics have sort of mushed together in my head yours really stands out! Great story!
A La DarkAngel chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
Ohmyyy...Rose is really overdoing the "IM TRYING TO MAKE YOU JEALOUS!" thing/ lol its like she practically screaming it out loud. lol it mkes me laughh (: i lovee it! please update soon! Nathan sounds hot.

Which reminds me. The guy I likes name is Nathaniel too. ... : lol its like you can read my mind. hahahaha
KirkPotter chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
that was an epic chapter. Youre one of the few people who i think get a good grip on scorpius' and roses character good job, cant wait to read more!
Annevader chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
I really liked this update though i do wish the next one comes sooner :)

wow that must have been quite a picture. Somehow i can just imagine Rose making a total fool of herself by acting like some brainless twit to make Scorpius jealous. Which i'm sure he was. Right?
WishFlower chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
Great chapter! Victoire is so funny! I can't wait to see how Rose's jealousy plans plays out!
NeverQuitDreaming chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
yay! i was so excited that you updated! I really hope that Rose doesn't try to make Scorpios selfish again, and i can't wait for this next chapter! I love how Victoire meddled!
1,452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 90 .. Last Next »