Reviews for Compliments
Magical Singer Gal chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Would love to see this from scorpius' pov! Great chapter by the way. Keep up the good work!
Evisawesome chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
I'd read a Scorpius's POV version! This was a good chapter!
Petrificus chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more, hope you update soon!
Deyja chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Really awesome, sad, but awesome. i hope you update again soon and of course hells yeah i'll read it in Scorpius' pov.

but i'd reccomend finishing this one first...becuase its so freakin' cool.
silvermoony77 chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Hey! I actually like all of Scorpius and I can tell what he's thinking. However, I love your writing so I would def read the stoy from his POV. Can't wait for the next update! :D
CoryAvellana chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Aw man, poor Rose :( Scorpius is great though - he makes me laugh for being such an idiot. I bet he's gonna feel worse when he finds Rose just had to go to the hospital before haha

Please update soon! ;)

Zakuro
kaleidoscopicepic chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Great chapter! I really enjoyed reading it! I hope they can reconcile, come to some sort of understanding. And I think that writing the story from Scor's perspective would be wonderful, but right now all I want is more of this story! So, please update as soon as you possibly can! Thanks lots and lots for writing! :D
Soccergirl0809 chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
LOVE this chapter (but hate it at the same time cause now I'm sad haha) YES I would read that if you wrote a story from scorpius's POV. (: Update soooooon (:
callmedaynuhh chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
i would definitely read scorp's point of view. i actually prefer reading from a guy's POV, seeing as i'm a girl. (not exactly sure if that makes sense.. but in my head it does)

as for this chapter... hmm.. i wouldn't of worn the necklace i would've given it back to him and been like "you don't want me in your life, so i don't want you in mine"

it's the right way to do things.
shine lots chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Loving this story!

Yes, you should totaly write this story form Scorpius's pov, AFTER compliments is finished.
andyreadsalot chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Hi, I liked this chapter and I'm slightly confused now, which is good. Btw. I read all the previous ones too, I just couldn't review it.

I would most definitely read Scorpius's POV because it doesn't really seem that he likes her and I would like to have a proof, to see what's been going on in his head all this time :)

I like your writing style a lot, except for one detail; you keep writing 'your' instead of 'you're' (and someone did mention it before in your reviews). I wouldn't bring it up but it does say 'offer tips for improvement' in the underbar.

Keep up the good work! :)

Bye.
WishFlower chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
I love this so far! I do like your Scorpius, he's sarcastic but also kind. I would definately read the story again from his POV!
Alethiometra chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
I love this story and i loved this chapter! I think i get where Scorpious is coming from, he's just jealous of the guy Rose is in love with, because he doesnt get its actually him and thats why he is being cruel. I love the Rose you created, shes strong yet sensitive. Im really interested in where your gonna take the story! Keep on writing please!
sidsaid chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
I would read it :D

I love your take on Scorpius!
stilessttilinski chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Ohmygod.

Gahhhh. Noo fights! D:

I bet Scorpius is actually totally jealou of Rose's "newfound love". Haha. Rose, why do you have to act so weak? Gr. Man up. -_-

I love the "cat" part.

'Damn my cat allergies!' Ha, that made me laugh.

I'm annoyed at Jade, you know. Even though she's not even a big part of the story, she annoys me because she's off snogging Scorpius when it's totally supposed to be Scorpius snogging Rose.

Rose, Rose, Rose. Ah I love her temper. And I love what she said about being a good friend and stuff.

I love Scorpius, too, but as you said in your a/n, people tend to hate on what he's /doing/. He's so in love with her, lol. But instead of telling her like the man he is, he cowers behind a mask of disgust and coldness. Either that, or he's jealous and he doesn't want to show it.

My favorite part of this chapter was the ending, with what Scorpius said and him going back on his word. That went really well in the story.

You know, though, I can see why Scorpius is doing the things he is. I mean, I'd rather act cold & disgusted rather than tell them I love them, because I would be afraid of getting rejected. And since Rose apparently has some 'love', he would be even more afraid of getting rejected.

This story is so realistic (except the magic part, obviously), and I just love the way you characterize Rose and Scorpius.

Beautifully written, and I lovelove/love/ the plot.

Please update soon!