Reviews for Compliments
theSunlitEarth chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
I was very happy when I saw this chapter and I am certainly excited for the next one. Can't wait! Especially for the Rose/Scorpius interactions :) haha.
S.I chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Finally, more Rose and Scorius! I've been waiting for this, so happy that it's here! :D Can't wait for more! :D Especially the next chappie~ D
Heat in Freezing chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Poor rose...I had to admit it was really funny towards the end. Thank you for the update, you did a good job, I was in stitches. :)
kaleidoscopicepic chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Great chapter! I really enjoyed reading it... I liked all of Rose's sending telepathic messages- it was funny. I just have one little point of confusion: " 'I guest don't get it,' Al said quietly" Otherwise- great job, and please update again soon! :)
NaniRu12 chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Nice chap.. Y just don't like when Rose and scorp don't speak to Dach Mother.. Scorp has to say somerhing to Rose! Poor Girl! He DID say some hard Things to her :( well i did like the chap. Al's persistence is incredible hahahahaha .. Till Next chap!
RonStewartColbertLover chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Review #200? I hope so cause you totally deserve it.

I've already told you just how much I love your writing and your story so I hope that you update soon. Next Sunday, perhaps? Oh, sooner? Perfect, then :)

PLEASE INCLUDE MUCH MORE R/S INTERACTION (preferably in the form of snogging) in the next chapter.
AnnieBananie97 chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
This is amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter! You are a really good writer!
choosing a pen name is hard chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
This story is fantastic. Hilarious, really well written and a good story line :) Please update soon!
sidsaid chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
I loved this chapter! :D
anneelizabeth chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
i love it! please please update soon!
Windy Silvermist chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Ah Albus is such a lovely little conniving twerp. I loved this chapter. Rose is so amusing when she tries to mentally kill Jade.

-Windy
WishFlower chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Loved this chapter! Rose's mental thoughts were so funny! Can't wait for the next update!
schnauzerlover chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
I love rose lol
All the Good Ones Were Gone chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
You officially at 190 reviews , aboo ya.

this fic is so awesome i love reading it and i love you for writing it. please update again soon i can't wait to see what's gonna go down between Scorpius and Rose. it is bound to be amazing with you as the author :)

keep it up.
Annevader chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Woaaah confession. Hate Jade. Die, Jade, Die! Hahah loved her attempts at telepathic communication. Oh well hope the next update comes quicker then. :)
1,391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 90 .. Last Next »