Reviews for Compliments
WishFlower chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
I love this so far! I do like your Scorpius, he's sarcastic but also kind. I would definately read the story again from his POV!
Alethiometra chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
I love this story and i loved this chapter! I think i get where Scorpious is coming from, he's just jealous of the guy Rose is in love with, because he doesnt get its actually him and thats why he is being cruel. I love the Rose you created, shes strong yet sensitive. Im really interested in where your gonna take the story! Keep on writing please!
sidsaid chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
I would read it :D

I love your take on Scorpius!
stilessttilinski chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Ohmygod.

Gahhhh. Noo fights! D:

I bet Scorpius is actually totally jealou of Rose's "newfound love". Haha. Rose, why do you have to act so weak? Gr. Man up. -_-

I love the "cat" part.

'Damn my cat allergies!' Ha, that made me laugh.

I'm annoyed at Jade, you know. Even though she's not even a big part of the story, she annoys me because she's off snogging Scorpius when it's totally supposed to be Scorpius snogging Rose.

Rose, Rose, Rose. Ah I love her temper. And I love what she said about being a good friend and stuff.

I love Scorpius, too, but as you said in your a/n, people tend to hate on what he's /doing/. He's so in love with her, lol. But instead of telling her like the man he is, he cowers behind a mask of disgust and coldness. Either that, or he's jealous and he doesn't want to show it.

My favorite part of this chapter was the ending, with what Scorpius said and him going back on his word. That went really well in the story.

You know, though, I can see why Scorpius is doing the things he is. I mean, I'd rather act cold & disgusted rather than tell them I love them, because I would be afraid of getting rejected. And since Rose apparently has some 'love', he would be even more afraid of getting rejected.

This story is so realistic (except the magic part, obviously), and I just love the way you characterize Rose and Scorpius.

Beautifully written, and I lovelove/love/ the plot.

Please update soon!

-JennH.
RonLover chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Right, so I absolutely love this story and I'm soo sorry for Rose at the moment, but I have faith in you to fix things up (rather quickly, if you please).

However, is Scorpius referring to the "promise" that Rose made a few chapters back when she told him that she'd be there after they'd snogged and he'd gone to find Al? Because if he is, then he's a right arsehole because, you know, her brother's throwing up in the bathroom. Then again, Scorpius's one of those regardless, isn't he? (And by the way, after you finish this, feel free to write it from S's perspective-I'd like to see inside his bloated head).

Please update soon (like within a week?) as I am just dying to find out what's next.
KatrinaEagle chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Of course I'd read that!

Christ, had Rosie already forgotten the whole hospital thing? Leaving poor Scorp stranded just like that...

This is great!
Marciabarcia chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Oh my gosh! I would absolutely LOVE for you to write Scorpius' point of view. Even though he screws up way to much... He's still a nice guy on the inside. I feel bad for Rose... the poor thing.. at least she's still wearing the necklace...

~S
saphira and shruikan chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This is great! Good grammar, staying in character, and teasing us with would-be ships. I love it!
justalittle l o o n y chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Poor Rose... It's because Scorpius likes her isn't it? And he's jealous of her "holiday love"?
drgn chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Great, emotional chapter!

I think I kind of understand where Scorpius is coming from, considering that he seems just as oblivious as Rose when it comes to the other's feelings. And I have a feeling that he misunderstood Rose's early departure at the New Year's party. Though it's still really frustrating for us helpless readers, to see them like this.
RonStewartColbertFan chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
So you apparently did mean the 7th for which I'm grateful. Wow, way to make me want to cry so early in the morning...I hope they figure it out fairly soon (read: please update soon so that they can figure it out).

You know, once you finish "Compliments," I would read this again from Scorpius's perspective. Maybe understand why the hell he's acting like an arsehole. A nice insight, I suppose.

Thanks for updating-great writing, as always.
RonStewartColbertFan chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
I really like this story and hope that you update soon(on a related note, is the next Sunday you're referring to the 7th or the 14th? I sincerely hope it's the 7th). Anyway, your characterization of the two characters is not so much unique as well written.

I absolutely love EpicFail Rose (in a non-sadistic manner, I swear) and Oblivious (except not so much) Scorpius.

Sorry you had to read through my comment-hope it was helpful but I've resigned myself and know that it wasn't.
FreshPress chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
Read up to six, great story so far. Nice tension and just the right amount of obliviousness on both sides. I appreciate all the intelligent thought going into your naming of your characters :)
FreshPress chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Oh, this is so adorable by Chapter 3! And I love the allusions to Slughorn's crystallized pineapple. ;)
FreshPress chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
So I've just read this, and it's off to an amazing start! I like the relationship you've built between Rose and Scorpius - the Harry and Sally type relationship. Can't wait to read more!
1,342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 .. Last Next »