Reviews for Compliments
drgn chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Great, emotional chapter!

I think I kind of understand where Scorpius is coming from, considering that he seems just as oblivious as Rose when it comes to the other's feelings. And I have a feeling that he misunderstood Rose's early departure at the New Year's party. Though it's still really frustrating for us helpless readers, to see them like this.
RonStewartColbertFan chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
So you apparently did mean the 7th for which I'm grateful. Wow, way to make me want to cry so early in the morning...I hope they figure it out fairly soon (read: please update soon so that they can figure it out).

You know, once you finish "Compliments," I would read this again from Scorpius's perspective. Maybe understand why the hell he's acting like an arsehole. A nice insight, I suppose.

Thanks for updating-great writing, as always.
RonStewartColbertFan chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
I really like this story and hope that you update soon(on a related note, is the next Sunday you're referring to the 7th or the 14th? I sincerely hope it's the 7th). Anyway, your characterization of the two characters is not so much unique as well written.

I absolutely love EpicFail Rose (in a non-sadistic manner, I swear) and Oblivious (except not so much) Scorpius.

Sorry you had to read through my comment-hope it was helpful but I've resigned myself and know that it wasn't.
FreshPress chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
Read up to six, great story so far. Nice tension and just the right amount of obliviousness on both sides. I appreciate all the intelligent thought going into your naming of your characters :)
FreshPress chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Oh, this is so adorable by Chapter 3! And I love the allusions to Slughorn's crystallized pineapple. ;)
FreshPress chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
So I've just read this, and it's off to an amazing start! I like the relationship you've built between Rose and Scorpius - the Harry and Sally type relationship. Can't wait to read more!
Annevader chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
I like your story its really well written. Scorpius of course is awesome. Rose is incredibly dense, Jade is annoying already even though she hasn't even had a direct scene. This whole imaginary boyfriend thing of hers is so gonna come back and hit her in the face. I think.

Anyhow, updatee :)
Loslote chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
I like the way this progressed. :)
LoonyLurvesFred chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
I love your story! One of the few that I have read and liked as Scorpius and Rose being friends. I hope you do come up with the rest of the plot soon. :-)
DracoMalfoyIsTooFine chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
AWW love this!I love this story hope you update soon im dying for more!Please update really soon i will be the happiest chickadee around :DD
DracoMalfoyIsTooFine chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
Ohhhhh Rose!I feel so bad for her :((((
theSunlitEarth chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
What? Where's the next chapter? Dang. So disappointed, haha. Again, I still really enjoy this and can't wait until the next chapter.
schnauzerlover chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
LOVED IT!
theSunlitEarth chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I was a little scared when I started reading this, because good stories are so hard to find, but I wasn't disappointed! It's really entertaining and interesting! Love it :)
Lulip chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
too lazy to log in

i'm so glad you finally updated! i was going mad. Is scorpius THAT stupid?, really? he should at leat hint what was going on with rose...

nevermind! keep up the good work, will wait for the next chapter, love love love love the story.
1,333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 .. Last Next »