Reviews for Compliments
KatrinaEagle chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
I am very excited. XD

As usual, you are amazing. I also do not like chapters without Scorp/Rose interactions. Therefore I really am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

DO NOT LET ME DOWN KAY. :D
Shadowhunter Marks chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Haha, I love the part with Albus, James, and the penguin from Antarctica. xD Awese story! :)
Deyja chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
This fic make me so happy:)

keep it up! i saw this notifcation in my inbox and squealed like those Twilight fan girls squeal at... well everything.
The moon is made of cheese chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
Great story I really love how they are freinds but still tease each other!

How long are you going to make this story? I am only wondering because I really like it!
RonLoverTillDeath chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
That was depressing but I also have the feeling that it will be resolved soon. I also have the feeling that you'll update soon (Sunday can't come quickly enough if you ask me) and that Rose and Scorpius will have snogging sessions soon.

But then again, I had the feeling that Fred wouldn't die, that Mr. Malfoy would and that Rowling would dedicate pages upon pages to show just how much Ron/Hermione love each other.

So as you can tell, my feelings can sometimes be wrong. They could just be wishful thinking.

But...it's all in your hands to help me distinguish between the two ;)
diariya chapter 7 . 11/17/2010
It is truly beautiful. I find myself checking everyday, multiple times a day, for updates. I love it all, the story, them, their obliviousness.

Eagerly anticipating more!
Le26199 chapter 7 . 11/16/2010
I really love this story- poor rose and scorpius! So unfortunate in their misunderstandings! Hope u update soon
Besotted B chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
Oh, wow! I would love to read this from Scorpius's POV! That would be so interesting! I have a good idea of what he is thinking already, but it would be so much better to read about it through your words.

Anyway, I can't wait for your next update! You're a great writer.
PursuitofHarryness chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
Good lord, that was depressing. Love your story and I sincerely hope that you update soon!

Please please (when you do update) make it so that R/S realize just how much they like each other.

And yes, I'd love this from Scorpius's perspective. I also love the chance to see inside an idiot's head :)
SuperSpy chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
You've converted me, I hope you know. I mean, James and Lily are still obviously the couple to which my heart fully belongs, but Rose and Scorpius have become that dirty little secret that I keep.

I'm fairly certain I know why Scorpius is acting the way he is, but I'd still read the story from his POV. I think you'd do an excellent job!

Can't wait till the next update!

SuperSpy
LoveRonandScorpius chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
Please update! I absolutely love this story, the characterization is perfect, the plot is brilliant and Scorpius is a hot arsehole. A great combo ;)

Even if Rose abandoned him on NY'sE, she obviously likes him and he her (I hope) so all should be lovey dovey in their world...
sana125 chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
omg you should totally do his perspective it would be awesome :D
krista chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
i totally love this story, please update soon
Wit beyond measure chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
Hey great story,

Can't wait to read more.

WBM
littlefishbigpond81 chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
aaaaaaaah! so good! update please! :)

- littlefish