Reviews for Tonight
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Awwwww that was adorable!
Adhara.Elric chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Oh! By the way, I was needing to listen this beautiful song in a male voice! And then I found this one in YouTube... love it! Edward singing, perhaps? :33
/k2dL8H_ZAUE
Adhara.Elric chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Awwww I was listening that song while I was reading the fic, it was PERFECT! :3333 Love this one! _ I could see it in my imagination :33
Suezanne chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
*sorry reviewer can't comment right now she's in a fluff induced coma* 3
MARYLOVER chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Just perfect!
inuv5 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I love this! I was listening to the song during the story to get the whole feel of it and everything. You are a great writer. I love all of your work.
Miss Geoffery Chaucer chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Oh my WORD.

I have only one word for this story: Perfection.
UP2L8 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Ah, so sweet! Great story! Everyone was beautifully IC, but I particularly loved your mature, manipulative Al. Dealing with guys like Hughes and Mustang during his formative years was bound to have this effect on him. Thanks for sharing this!
silvers-edge chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
So cute... I really like this fic. Will be going on my favorites list
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This story was done amazingly well. The characters were all in character and were very believable. I thought the pacing was superb as well. It is very hard sometimes to write such a short story and have it not only feel rushed; you really nailed this one! The descriptions were beautiful as well! Keep up the great work!
WolvesAngelz chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
So kawaii! I absolutely loved it! Good work!