Reviews for A Sign of the Times
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/27
Ahhh John. Demander of truth, because he's so forthcoming himself lol!

So no more Supernatural fics for you? JSYK you are missed. Clearly I'm enjoying reading through your catalogue that is still so relevant now. Still, I'd love to see some fics from later seasons. There are so many wrongs you could right/write! Sammy needs you lol! No? Ok. But if you change your mind...
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Wow. LOVE this.
detroiter stranded in tucson chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
...Always a great story...any chance you could revisit Supernatural..?...Please...k
detroiter stranded in tucson chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
...no more Supernatural?... such a PITY !...Please consider more... miss you...
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I like this story. John wanted the whole truth from his boys but somehow he thought that him telling them nothing in return was a good way to run things.

I hope you find your Supernatural muse again.
detroiter stranded in tucson chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
...Please...PLEASE... come back to Supernatural... miss your talents here...Thank you!
spnMom chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This isn't marked complete, but is it? I think it feels complete because you had 3 takes on the same thing... but you could continue it and I would be ecstatic. Thanks for posting... A peek at the "old days" is always welcome while I am waiting for new episodes... They are less stressful for me :-)
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Hi Faye, long time me being out of the ball park and being ridiculously late with any input (I know throw rocks at me for being such a lardy-arsed no-nothing reviewer) but I've taken from crawling from under real life to offer some thanks for this delicious add on from S1. You dealt with Sam's isolation from what he felt he was becoming only for him to hear it voiced by his brother (with underlying love) and the anticipated explosion from his father so carefully crafted here. I just loved how in this short ficlet you encapsulated all of this, fear, uncertanity of past actions (YED) and what might come, and still kept us central to loving and being invested in all 3 Winchesters. A great talent girl. Thanks so much, Rozzy
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Great job! I love seeing this situation from all three POVs. We saw what they showed us, but not their inner thoughts. Sam's 'shame' and worry, Dean's love and worry, John's worry.

Well done. :)
Madebyme chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This is the perfect example of one of the many treasures of fan-fiction. When authors fill in missing gaps in episodes, offering new scenes and expanding on characters thoughts and introspection. This was a treat to read, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I liked how we saw the POV from all the Winchesters boys and it seemed so fitting that we opened with Sam and finished with John, with Dean sandwiched in the middle. I thought you did a great job getting into the mind sets of all three and John's last line was particularly hard hitting.

I liked how you explored Sam's visions. There's something about psychic 'spidey sense' Sam that I miss. It seemed that we jumped from this to nothing at all and then straight to demon blood!

Great read and thanks so much for sharing. Take care, Abbi
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Like a missing puzzle piece hiding under the couch, and fianlly found...this was a magical and perfect fit to the ep...would have loved to see it filmed!

Karen
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I like it, especially John's pov
Psychee chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I loved the last line. Excellent.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
OHH!

such a powerful fic! and by far one of my fave episodes! :)

amazingly written

loved the last line!
Cainchan chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
great chapter. woow. To have visions must not be easy for sam, beside the pain and to see people die and other terrible things, they also remind sam that he is different, that he is tainted. It must be also hard for Dean and John to see sammy suffer and there is always the shadow of the demon over them, who causes that all.

p.s.: I always loved sam's visions, glad you wrote a story about them. kind of missed them. :-)