Reviews for A World of Problems
Stephanie O chapter 12 . 1/28/2011
I like the way you wrapped this up with the interview - I thought it worked very well! Neat story!
Stephanie O chapter 10 . 1/28/2011
I loved the Potterwatch idea to set the record straight - great idea to bring it back! (Kinda like it's come full circle, since they now get to interview the one they were simply "watching" the year before!) :)
Stephanie O chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
Interesting premise! I think it makes a lot of sense that the reason for Harry's much increased appetite is due to adrenaline STILL running through his body.

Daily Profit (Prophet)
Stephanie O chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
For Harry's sake, I hope Ginny's prank doesn't go on for too long! :) lol This is getting pretty good now, and I'm curious how Harry will learn to control his increased power. Btw, "Matilda Hopkirk" is really "Mafalda." Thanks for writing! :)
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
I really like Harry's cool new wandless magic ability...though it would tend to get old right away having to rebuild your shack every morning! lol There are some parts that are a bit confusing, due to missing words. Where/were are also getting confused in spots. Just something to watch for.
KMH1 chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
I like the premise of this story. :)

There are quite a few spelling errors, especially those with people's names and surnames (easily remedied). I think there were a lot of topics scattered throughout that could be clarified and filled in more: the shack, the prank and the block. It read almost like an outline with a couple of important sections of dialogue.

You have a great mind and I really like your style. I don't mean to hurt you with above critique, but rather point out a couple of things that can be built upon. I would love to read more and see your growth as a writer. Please continue. You are very talented.
Blosiom chapter 12 . 11/15/2010
this is a nice sotry and i wish you had contiued. well done. Blosiom