Reviews for Rapt
Charles Lee Ray chapter 15 . 1/9
I adore this story. The pacing wasn't too slow, or fast, it was just right. I stayed up till 6am reading.
c0pypa5ted3lete chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
wow okay so comment time
read this whole story and actually wanted to throw up a little. okay a lot. all over zoro. because he was a huge asshole. don't get me wrong these past 15 chapters have been a wonderful experience, albeit the quite anticlimactic ending. I just felt that if sanji doubted zoro for so long, he wouldn't be so quick to let him back into his life again without some sort of explanation other than "hot damn you give a good fuck". like obviously sanji loved him, with all the pain he was going through, so it was just frustrating that he just seemed to decide that getting to fuck zoro was enough and letting zoro use him was absolutely fine. I know the epilogue cleared that up a little, but sanji would most definitely have seen zoro's coming on to him as pure lust, or at least some kind of aftermath of the potion.
ha okay got that out of my system. i loved this story. i felt kind of cheated, but i loved it. i guess if I was sanji, this story would be my zoro. i just kind of have to accept it no questions asked i guess.. hehe okay i'm done
sorry if this comes off kind of bitchy, also it's late and i didn't take the time to capitalize some things...
Vanillamoo chapter 15 . 6/5/2014
Really love this fanfic :3 the lemons were so smexy i couldve died reading it ** the story was really sweet too :3 thank you for writing such a cute fanfic :3
yume76 chapter 15 . 10/10/2013
I was one of the romantic modes that I was in the mood to read and I really loved it. Thank you!
maggiepiece chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
nice little story, especially like the LuNa side story :)
yum chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
house of night neh? ineresting. not a whole lot of fanfictioners read them. kudos to you.
DeidaraUlquiorra chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
Yay, happy ending though Zoro's an ass XD
StrugBlack chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
Good Job! There was the angst and then you had me all giggling. I really love it!
April2006 chapter 15 . 10/18/2011
I LOVE YOUR STORY!:O)
Mel Writer chapter 15 . 7/30/2011
2 things. 1) that was a lovely ending to a really good story. 2) i am so sorry to hear about your grandma. i was too young to really understand what everyone was crying about when my grandma died, (i was 6) so... ;.; good story!
shinofangirl chapter 13 . 6/22/2011
I am so loving this story so far. It goes from sad to cute to funny back to sad to hot to a mix of sad and cute (I'm so making these up at this point) and now it's back to sad again. I was just wondering something though, wasn't Zoro the one who comforted Sanji out of his post Zoro almost death funk? And wasn't that before he even knew abot the potion, let alone took it?
KOHANAISYOURMASTER chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
OMG, YOU READ HOUSE OF NIGHT TOO? DON'T YOU JUST WANT TO SHANK NEFERET?
ChibiKanakoNyu chapter 15 . 3/15/2011
Hey there 3

I've already spammed your brains out about this fic over at dA, but I just can't not leave my mark here as well! Tee-hee

iAnd/i I'm getting you closer to 100 reviews, too. Not as if you'd need any help with that...

It would be quite hard to summarize everything I liked about this story in one measly comment, so I WON'T! xD I already did that, anyway. I'll just confess that this was one of the first ZoSan fics I ever read, so I love it immensely and it means very-very much to me. That all applies to iyou/i as well, m'dear

Keep feeding my bubbly fangirl brain with many-many-imany/i more of your delicious yaoi brainspillings!
Eclispe of thunder chapter 15 . 2/26/2011
Very good story! I love the playfullness!
MissJudged16 chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
cute! I rather love this. Your characters is so perfect. Its rather lovely.