Reviews for Grades & Pompoms
Persephone999 chapter 19 . 1/21/2012
Just catching up on this. You've done a great job here, and I like the way you've portrayed the date with Damon. It says a lot about Sophie that she'd rather be talking with Melvin, bless her. Your dialogue is great, and everyone seems very much in character, so good job!

Katie.
Becca97 chapter 25 . 1/12/2012
Haahaa, I'm so glad it was Mandy and Ted who got soaked with Edna's food, and not Sophie! Serves them right for being so mean! ;)

I loved this, hope you update soon ;)
lazy4ever chapter 25 . 1/11/2012
hahaaaaaaaaaaa good for ted and mandy:)
Shadow knight1121 chapter 25 . 1/11/2012
HAHA that b word had it coming great job invoking jimmy too a honesty I can see that as a real mission for him. Earnest is at the library Jimmy walks up to him tells Jimmy what he heard Jimmy sneaks over ruins mandys plans and mission comlete some cent music plays as Jimmy walks away twenty dollars richer. Can't wait for more and take your time.
Shadow knight1121 chapter 24 . 1/10/2012
Sorry my IPods acting gay at the moment and I can't log on so here's my review good job I'm liking were this plan is heading I can't wait for your next chapter please update soon.
lazy4ever chapter 24 . 1/9/2012
i love sophie:)

update
Becca97 chapter 24 . 1/9/2012
This is great! I love the plot so far! It's very interesting!

You're a very talented writer! Hope you update again soon! ;)

Becca x
Shadow knight1121 chapter 23 . 1/8/2012
Great story hope you gave Jimmy come in and kick Garys ass.
lazy4ever chapter 23 . 1/8/2012
omg did he hit her

update:)
Shadow knight1121 chapter 22 . 1/6/2012
Great chapter it's good to see a chapter extessing your character can't wait for the next update.
lazy4ever chapter 21 . 1/5/2012
update:)
Shadow knight1121 chapter 21 . 1/5/2012
And the plot thickens great chapter can't wait to see how this all turns out.
lazy4ever chapter 20 . 12/30/2011
hallelujah! lol

continue:)
Shadow knight1121 chapter 20 . 12/30/2011
Good chapter really liked the ending.
Persephone999 chapter 18 . 12/30/2011
I'm so glad you chose to continue this, and I hope you continue to write. I liked the little Mean Girl references towards the end.

Your portrayal of both sides as being sneaky is good as it doesn't demonise either nerds or jocks, though I'm leaning more towards nerds at the moment because the nerds are a little more likable. That said, it's not totally black and white. Your characterisation of Sophie is still great- I really like her because she's very shy and down to Earth. Furthermore, the world doesn't revolve around her, for example where she shows a little concern for Mandy's eating towards the end of the chapter.

I'm looking forward to seeing what else happens in this and hope you keep on writing.

Toodles!