Reviews for Grades & Pompoms
Persephone999 chapter 18 . 12/30/2011
I'm so glad you chose to continue this, and I hope you continue to write. I liked the little Mean Girl references towards the end.

Your portrayal of both sides as being sneaky is good as it doesn't demonise either nerds or jocks, though I'm leaning more towards nerds at the moment because the nerds are a little more likable. That said, it's not totally black and white. Your characterisation of Sophie is still great- I really like her because she's very shy and down to Earth. Furthermore, the world doesn't revolve around her, for example where she shows a little concern for Mandy's eating towards the end of the chapter.

I'm looking forward to seeing what else happens in this and hope you keep on writing.

Toodles!

Katie.
Darkened-Angel18 chapter 19 . 12/29/2011
Ouch. The cattiness of this chapter smacked me right off guard... and I loved it. Earnest's plan is going to be good, as will be Soph's ultimate confusion. Mandy's description of Lola made me feel a little sorry for her... but then, you show her in a light and dark portrayal, which is wonderful.

Ted's lines during this made me laugh, especially the 'feeling up' one. It really sounds like him. Poor Sophie is so awkward in this... but who wouldn't be? Also. Will there be a side of Damon/Sophie in this? It would make for a good twist I think.

Only flaw is a few grammatical errors. Happens to everyone.
Darkened-Angel18 chapter 18 . 12/29/2011
Is it bad that I screamed when I saw that you updated this? Even if it was a few months ago? It's good to see you back on board with this fic. Welcome back!

I'm loving where this is going... it has the Mean Girls effect which is wonderful, considering how Sophie is. I also love how this is going to affect Melvin and Sophie. Not to mention the rest of the nerds. For what agenda of the Jocks and Cheerleaders, though?

Thank God you didn't delete this. This is one of the best Bully fanfics I've seen in a while- most nowadays are mainly OC/Gary relationships. Sophie has her flaws and is far from being a Sue. Writing is a joy! Welcome back again!
Becca97 chapter 19 . 12/19/2011
I love this! I've just spent two hours reading all the chapters and I love it!

Sophie is brilliant! :D

I hope you update soon, I really enjoyed reading it!
Shadow knight1121 chapter 19 . 10/8/2011
This is a good story I can't wait for your next update.
Kitty chapter 19 . 9/17/2011
:o I love this, and Sophie.

You're stories are very good, I have to admit I enjoy

reading stories from you. (:

Keep up the awesome work!

And may I say, you have a very nice talent in writing.

You should become a author.

xoxo Kitty

10/10 :3
Persephone999 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
First off, I'm glad that you didn't start this off in a clich├ęd way of Miss Danvers meeting the OC outside(that's so annoying, isn't it?). That was interesting because it made a nice change from the normal OC introduction.

Sophie herself seems believable as a shy girl rather frightened by the new atmosphere.

The grammar, format and spelling are all correct. While that may not seem like a big deal, readability is really important, as too many mistakes can take away from a story's enjoyability.

All in all, you've done a good job. Well done.

Appy
Persephone999 chapter 17 . 9/26/2010
This was an interesting turn of events. Well done on not making a Sue or giving her a pairing with a favourite, as well as giving reasons behind why she was able to have certain skills. There were a few grammar mistakes, but nothing that made it unreadable. This is turning out pretty well, so good job.
Persephone999 chapter 13 . 9/10/2010
Aww.

Very sweet. Everyone was in character and you managed not to get over the top with the romance. Well done.
SunnyHoneyBunny chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
I loved every single thing of this chapter. I can imagine Gary blaming Jimmy for everything and twisting it to make it sound like it wasn't his fault. This bit made me LMAO:

She didn't look the type to have any friends at all, she reminded me of Petey but more manlier.

That is totally something Gary would say.

I had to review each chapter. Keep up the good work.
SunnyHoneyBunny chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
OMG, this is seriously good. Keep writing.
SunnyHoneyBunny chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
Finally something about Paris. Mandy is such a bitch, Christy to.
SunnyHoneyBunny chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
Where do you get the ideas from? This is awesome. There is so much detail and it is believable. I'm surprised you don't have more reviews and Mary-Sue fics get loads.
SunnyHoneyBunny chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
The jocks are total jerks. Anyone that flames you for keeping Kirby in character needs their head checking. I personally think he is overrated.
SunnyHoneyBunny chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
Melvin! It is about time he got some love, his awesomeness is so ignored. Really great chapter.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »