Reviews for Holding On
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 1/17
this is a great story. I really loved it. :)
rmiser1994 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I loved reading this story! - made me cry in some parts and laugh in others .
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Thanks for sharing.
kariza2013 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
really like it!
thelosthikari chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Loved your story. It's a wonderful peace, really. Read all night until I finished. Couldn't stop reading. )
TenebrisCor chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Oh my goodness, this was amazing.
It was far more realistic than some harry/Lucius pairs that I have read, and their faults are perfectly depicted.
I feel that this review is entirely inadaquate, but it is 2 in the morning and I am tired.

I really do want to thank you for writing this, it must have taken a fair amount of time to get it done to the point of publishing.
If I have something that I think of tomorrow that I like like to add to this, I I'll just message you after work. I do not know if you still keep up with this story, but I hope that you have kept on writing.

I wish you the best!
Adieu
-Cor-
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Hi.

Maybe its me,and i did just scoll back and realise that your warnings did include angst

But since the genre was romance,and the summqry only said fluffy, i did not see it the first time.

And unfortunatly didnot take it very well,that dark part,mainly the drugs.

Up until that point i loved your story very much, but right now i dont think ill be able to finish-its past midnight anyway.

Just wanted to tell you. I really did like your story,but,well,personally i should have avoided that,too late now and not your fault, but i at lelast needed to get this off my fhest now.
Sorry about that.
JaylaCaine chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This was a pretty good story. Had it's own ups and downs to go with it.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Wow...read this in 2 hours and a half. This is...speechless to say. I enjoyed it and everything.
RusCan 4Eva chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This story is just amazing. The emotion that goes on throughout the story is beautiful. The reality of some parts of this story are breath-taking, I was crying at the parts where Harry was crying, and smiling when the characters smiled. You, my friend, have mastered the art of conveying emotion the the written art of emotional fanfiction! This is.. I can't find any words for it! It highlights the very realistic problem of depression, drugs and suicide, they're all too realistic. Both Harry and Lucius just holding on to each other through the thick and thin, mainly the thick. The fights are bound to happen to newlyweds and this fic portrays the problems of a marriage perfectly. You are the most emotional and, uh... amazing fanfiction writer I have come across. You are going to be Favorited, followed I'm going to favorite this story as well!
HersheyKissesLove chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Awesome Story! So many words... took me almst three days to read! But it was all worth it!
mochilera chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Wow

;)

Uno de los mejores fic H/L que he visto, me gusto muchísimo.

Felicidades un estupendo fic, más de lo que puedo expresar adecuadamente en palabras (obviamente no son mi fuerte)
serenityselena chapter 1 . 4/4/2012