Reviews for SickDays
Pineapplejuicerules chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Wow. This story is amazing. You got the characters down real good.
YoreReader chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Any excuse you can find to write Auggie and Annie fluff, you go ahead and take it.

This is warm, sweet and just adorable. Auggie's sick and Annie's taking care of him. Hey, they're spending time together, good enough for me. ;)
Athena64 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Very cute piece! thank you!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Aah, cute!
Vanidot chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Yep nice warm and fuzzy kind of fluff! Thanks! Sorry about you being sick too but hey what would we writers do without muses in any shape or form.
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I loved the line about his great imagination :)
Viktorija chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
It was sweet. :) Well done!
girlwithoutfear chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Cute fluff piece and nothing at all wrong there! I'm enjoying your stories; however, I really wish you'd either use spellcheck or someone to beta your work.

"and he made a mental to look there"

"Stu had mentioned you looked a bit peeked this morning" [peaked is what you meant]

"he laid himself out on the couch" and "Annie sat herself down in a chair"

Also, a detail I see a lot of these CA fics getting wrong: blind people do not use a cane in their own homes. There is no reason to do so as it's a controlled environment with which the person is well acquainted.

Keep on writing Covert Affairs fic for us! The tv season is over and we'll depend on fics to get us through. : )
FlemilyHarper chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
So sweet. I'm excited that I found you. Love A/A fluff. You have a really good grasp of their voices. I'm enjoying my Saturday morning working my way through your stories.
Okia chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
That was so nice of Annie to take care of Auggie

Sweet fic

God bless
oceanmoon chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Awww, I wish I had a friend near me like that. Geeesh, I loved how cute the interaction seemed. That was sweet!

~~%~~(
mag721 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
awww cute! "i have a great imagination" LOL love it!
Emilee Crumby chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Absolutely loved it! Way in character and very charming.
Whoaa Kayy chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Awehhh! This was adorable, wonderful writing!
Carbon65 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I never thought about how awful vertigo would be if you were blind. Being sick sucks... but this fanfic is awesome... so maybe I'm not as sad as I should be that you felt awful.