Reviews for Last Wishes
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I wasn't sure about this one what with all the Bond stuff going on, but, I think the loving scenes between Harry and Lucius more than make up for it
DracoMalfoysSweetGirl92 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
very nice story! i loved it
Safiiri chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Tony was a great addition, and I LOVED the makeover :) Hehehe. Although, I do confess to an extreme curiosity to the other letters. And WTF no one looked for him? OMFG /stabs stupid people in the head *mutters*

Loved the story :)
Rika100 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This is great! Nice ending too. _
pokemon-hogwarts4eva chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
love that car, and the letter and will was so sweet, im glad he's with lucius
cethmistmyk chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Oh! I love it! :-)
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Who Proposed, Tony Or Draco? OhEhmGee, All I Could Think During Chapter Two Was, "Holy Toledo, Harry is Batman!*LMAO*" Dude, Three Times? _FansSelf_ Where Are They Hiding, Again? lol. Everything Is So CORNEY! But That's Okay, Because I ADORE Corney :)

YYWKMN.
audioinjeced chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I love stories that in the end makes me say AAAAAWWW.. This was one of them

Kep up the good work/ L
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
*snerk* i love it! Draco once again was pricelessly funny! Keep up the epicness!
Bronkwin2 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
this story amazin an the corieogra[phy was simply astoundin.
atymer chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
You know it wouldn't be this easy, but Harry can dream right? I would be, hum yeah. This is just so cute.
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Oh wonderful!
Windstorm124 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wow! This was slightly funny towards the end. Or do I just have a twisted sense of humour?
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
lov it
The Dark Lady Voldemort666 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This is a great story and I love it very much. I know that I told you that before. You are my favorit writer and you have the best HP/LM stories. Now if only I could get you to write a HP/LV story!