Reviews for Forgetting Mr Whitlock
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
WTF so what is this dick doing with the women?
DemeRain chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Thanks for sharing.
Grizzo chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Really liked this story. Would like to see it continue with the obvious consequences of the one weekend stand.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Aww, sweet story. I really enjoyed it. Glad Jasper finally came to his senses.
mommybrook chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I read this forever ago, and completely failed to review. So, here's my review. This was really great, babe. I loved it and you totes did an excellent job! Love you!
Darloudasha chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Nice :)
Purple Tulips chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This was very good for a first attempt at slash. I loved the heartfail and the ultimate happy ending. Looking forward to reading more E/J from you soon.
Duessa chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I LOVED the use of disguise here! So awesome. Very inspiring, actually! Great job Catie-cat.

XOXO

Stephanie
Hell Jashin chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I love it.

Update soon.
daffy410 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Is this a one-shot story? Who is James? I know it's just a story but in real-life it would be hard for Jasper and Edward to not recognize each other even with their costume on, being that they worked closely with each other for 4-years or so and that Edward is in love with him and Jasper can't get over him. So is Jasper bi? Hope to read more.
bbbluez chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Fantastic! I hope there's more!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Love lost and found again. I really like it. I would like to know more about James Hale? Are you going on with this or is it a one shot only.

Jasper and Edward are always great together.
Sesshomaru.lover01992 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This was good.
Heidi34 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Great job losing your Slash Cherry.
yankeesgirl4565 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Great job! I loved reading your story )