Reviews for And I Think Of You
NekoEngland chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Aww, this was so bittwesweet. Poor Henrietta D: So inlove with Stan -Raven-, but she can't have him. SAD.

I loved it, though. The Angst is really present in here, and her thoughts seem to be really IC (even if we don't know much about her). That's just exactly how I imaginate her.

My favorite quote was:

"Sometimes, though, when that shaft of light is between them and the whole world can wait, she thinks he's looking at her, too."

It's.. It's.. BEAUTIFUL.

Anyways, I gotta go. Nedless to say, this goes to favs. Loved it!
123OpHeLiAc456 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I love the way you took a charecter no body ever writes about and made her your own.

The writing style was amazing.
NoseBridgePinch chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Ohy jeeze, I found a fic of my secret favorite pairing and this was so beautifully written! Lovely.
sleepings chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This is SO beautifully written, oh my gosh... I love how you took a character that hardly anyone ever writes for and just...added some much life and depth to her. Didn't expect this, at all. Really, great, honestly.
daverezi chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Awww, that was really adorable! :D
flaellii chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Thank thank you again for writing this :) I can't even tell you how happy this makes me. I was really looking forward to reading this and you've done brilliantly. The names you gave them were great too!

It was just like looking into a peephole to Henrietta's mind. I've always loved her as a character and your characterization is perfect as usual. You've really captured her whole goth kid facade yet made her susceptible to love without making it too unrealistic. I could definitely see this as canon since her character isn't expanded upon much above the common goth stereotype in sp.

Seeing her describe Stan is perfect too. Here's my favorite line again( or paragraph, rather) :)

"Only that's the thing about him – the remarkable thing, the impossible thing – and it's that he belongs everywhere. He's the furthest thing from a raven there is – he's nothing like ill omens, nothing like beady eyes and black feathers, nothing like nevermore. He's the son of Gods, a golden survivor, or some other such turn of phrase that will never fit the rest of them at all.

He doesn't belong here, in the shadows, and maybe that's the best part of all."

The whole thing is just so bitterswwet. I can just imagine Henrietta liking him from a distance and I love how you left the reader with a bit of hope at the end. And the whole concept of him being only half hers was great. Another favorite line right there.

Loved that little allusion to Wendy. At first I only noticed it subconsciously because it was so subtle but then I backtracked and the inner Wendy fan in me has been satisfied. :) You've once again made my day!
Agirl2Nerdy chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I love this! You've captured Henrietta's voice so hilariously well. I don't think her fascination with Stan (raven lol) is too out of character either even for such an unusual or at least uncommon pairing. Very enjoyable thank you for writing :)