Reviews for bad timing
that was good
russia2774 chapter 9 . 10/17/2015
Please more updates
Concerned Reader chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Umm...so like-I think you need to like go back and read this story AGAIN! Half of the sentences do not make sense...like you've left words out, resulting in nothing but a lot of words on a page. Maybe you should like go buy a dictionary and learn to use it...like you really have no concept of the English language-like not capitalizing words, using the wrong homophone, and like using "like" way too much. Do I need to post what these big words mean so little kids like you can understand what I am saying?
myra21 chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
please update
Guardian2Be chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
Kewl luv it I wanna no wat they did to dream boy!

All the best,

Guardian2Be
UnnaturalKetchupTaco chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Your writing style is dry and boring. You keep /telling/ us what's going on, and not showing us. In the first seven paragraphs, you start with 'I' six times.

I ran towards and quickly got in.]

Got in what? The next paragraph clear that up a bit, but it was not previously stated that she was taking a shower. And, really, if she was going to be late to work/school/training, would Rose really take time for a ten minute shower? Seems pretty OOC.

Your grammar could be worse, but you don't know how to insert dialogue properly into a paragraph, or how to set it off with commas.

Other than that, not terribly bad. Cliche, yes. Boring, yes. OOC, very. It could be worse.
gracey chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
there I'm reviewing. pleeeeaaaaasssssseeeee kepp going
Nicia chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
I can't wait for the nextt chapter! xx
Steers.and.Roses chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
this story is gr8t keep writing pleaz
Nicia chapter 9 . 10/26/2010
Please update! I can't wait to see what they made Adrian do! xx
Nicia chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
lol Rose is cruel! :D brill chapter! xx
Nicia chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
lol Adrians reaction made me giggle :D I can't wait to read the rest; and thank you for adding True Love to your faves list! xx
littlebeachhut chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
Romantic and Dramatic, I like it, love it!
littlebeachhut chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
If I had dimitri in detention he woulndt have time to talk. I'd have him very very busy... with me... hhahaha
littlebeachhut chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
Ok, I'm sure whatever you have in store will send dimitri to the shrink. hahaha.