Reviews for bad timing
littlebeachhut chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
That could have never ocurred to me! I was really lauging. this story made my depressing day a little better. Have Rose punish those two was really unique.

Love the story.
littlebeachhut chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Great chapter. I believe that's Rose's mom, but I'll read the next chapter to find out.
Tearryn chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
I don't really get what happened in Rose's POV. It all happened kinda fast and was writtin in big paragraphs. Man, I'm so confused. What the hell happned to Rose? She was so angry and thought of Lissa as a bitch.
Tearryn chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
My Gosh. This Chapter onfused the hell outta me! I got that it was Lissa's POV, but why did you start it in the morning? I mean, the last Chapter ended with Rose txting Lissa to be in her room in 5 minutes...
Tearryn chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
So was Kirova checking up on Dimitri and Adrian's punishment? I didn't get why she wanted to see Rose.
Tearryn chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
I don't like that the chapter was so short! Oh, and could enter the sentece when people talk? I lose my place otherwise. Thanks. It's awesome so far!
Tearryn chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
lol. I gotta feeling that this is going to be good! heehee can't wait to read chapter 3!
Tearryn chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
So this is in one of the VA books?
Removed 321 chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
please make it longer!
baseballshoppingmomma chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
I think you should take the londer version
ShadowKissedLyokoWarrior chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
i love your story plzz make it longer
Removed 321 chapter 6 . 8/27/2010