Reviews for Shellfish Blues
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
"oh frig, frig, friggin' ass, shitfaced, balls, freaking, dickfaced, asshat …," Dean sobbed-This sounds vaguelly familiar...oh yeah! It's the sound anyone makes when they have food poisoning! Good job!

Poor Dean :(
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Oooooo man, somehow I don't think rubbing his tummy would help him with this one, but the offer would still be on the table. Despite his pain, I still had to chuckle at the thought of him eating oysters. Like he NEEDS an aphrodisiac, the little hornball. -laugh-

LD
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I just can't help myself-I so totally love Dean being sick like this. I wrote one where he came down with botulism. Was incredibly fun to write.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Ew! I can't even choke down one of those slimy buggers! Thirty would probably put me in the morgue. :( No wonder the poor boy is sick!

Nicely done. :)
Soncnica chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
kink hit in every way!

excuse me while my brain explodes!

btw: Sam calling 911... ROFL! :))) aww Sammy... ahahaha... better go take care of your idiot of a brother! :)))

S.
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
OH. MY. GOD. I *LOVE* this fic. Basically I have a thing for anything bowel/abdominal related and THIS hit all my right notes. Just... GAH. *falls* And Dean sobbing through agonizing cramps and the rumbling is just GOLD.

And now you need to continue this!