Reviews for Out Of Time
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 24 . 9/22
loved it!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 23 . 9/12
loved it
Omg this is just so good! I need more, I can't wait to find out how Arthur feels about Addison being taken away! I shall (try to) wait patiently for your next update!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 22 . 9/4
wanna-bearockstar chapter 21 . 8/30
More! Update soon please! I love this story! It's one of my fav Merlin fics! x
Sarah chapter 21 . 8/29
OKAY BUT WHEN ARE THEY GONNA KISS AGAIN? For real though I always love reading this story and I'm so glad to see updates. That was a brilliant flashback chapter too!
NothingNooneZero chapter 21 . 8/22
Oh my Merlin! I'm not entirely sure if you realise just how brilliant you are. Seriously. This was absolutely, positively marvellous! I... I honestly don't have the correct words at the moment as I'm just spazzing out at how completely wonderful this was! *Squeals and claps* Will there be more detailed flashbacks to come? I'm not sure if I've 'said' this before, but I adore this story. It truly is one of the most well-written OC fics that I've read in a quite a while: and that's across many different fandoms. Thank you, thank you, thank you for this chapter; for this story. Keep up the incredible work AvalonReeseFanFics. I eagerly await the next instalment.
Cordapia chapter 21 . 8/21
Happy Sixth Year! As long as you keep writing, I will always be reading!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 21 . 8/21
Cordapia chapter 20 . 8/21
Yay! Can't wait for Arthur and Addison to be together together! Hmmmm... this story is rated M ;)
DarkDust27 chapter 20 . 8/21
Aww that was so sweet! Love it! :3
Love your book chapter 19 . 8/9
Please update! I can't wait to read the next chapter! I love this book!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 19 . 8/6
yellowroseofthenw chapter 19 . 8/6
yaY you're back! loved this chapter too!
grapejuice101 chapter 18 . 7/21