Reviews for Good Men
Shadir chapter 23 . 6/27/2014
You fic is fantastic, I could not have stopped reading it from the first chapter, and I began it does a pair of days.
It makes me happy that you were deciding to continue it, I would like to know as it finishes the history.
Copy Editor chapter 20 . 1/3/2014
Hey,
This is a great fic you've written! It's got a lot of potential-you've got a really nice prose style, a little reminiscent of noir, you're well on your way to making great use of figurative language, for instance, and the way you've handled Flip Sides and Cliffjumper, together and separately, is simply masterful. It really wrings the heart when they're together, and you made some well-done parallelism between Autobots and Decepticons with Strika's line in this chapter. Not so different after all, are they? With this sub-plot you've brought up some wonderful questions about sentience, war and the two factions, and I really hope you continue.
That said, however, you still have some issues that you could work on. For instance, you have this odd habit of mixing up homonyms-for instance, in Flip-Sides's very last line in this chapter, you mix up bare/bear and loose/lose. In fact, I think the loose/lose one is the mistake you've made the most, throughout your works; as a tip, if you're going to use a word one of those words as a verb, use "lose," as "loose" is more commonly used as an adjective. Of course, you still have to be careful, as "loose" can be used either way. Running your draft through a Word Document should clear that up in five minutes, though.
Until next time!
Yours truly, the Copy Editor
Jessangel249 chapter 19 . 11/16/2012
ASHFKJALFGBHABLFGLBALCVLHJAH L.
Ahhh! I don't even like Cliffjumper and I loved this chapter! The personalities and poor Cliffjumper's annoyance with everyone else. Great chapter!
Just the thing to read before going to bed, thank you! Continue please!
Sounddrive chapter 19 . 11/14/2012
Ooh, boy! Incoming Decepticons!
leese chapter 18 . 10/23/2012
Oh snap! What's gona happen to the tea?! Did they really die!? Auijcbsnan qoakdjdga
Sounddrive chapter 18 . 10/19/2012
Oh no . . . *is horrified*

What-no-how?-holy Primus . . . NO!
reebs chapter 17 . 10/16/2012
Wow. Its been a long time but I'm glad you updated. Never fail to come through as a great writer
Zerqyx chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
Don't kill Rodimus! Anything but that :O
BlueInked chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
I read most of this before I had an account, loved it. When I saw it on the homepage, I thought it sounded familiar. Clicked on it, here I am, looking forward to more!
redconvoy chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Good start. Well written and very interesting. I have never seen this story before even when I did a search. I will be reading the rest of this.
Sounddrive chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
Nevertheless, glad you updated.

Ooh, right when Team Athenia runs into Strika's team . . . how will they handle it from here?!
kcrb0202 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
WOW tensions are high in this chapter 0.0
kcrb0202 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
I feel bad for Ironhide now
kcrb0202 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I like it
Sounddrive chapter 16 . 1/25/2012
And then, the current Team Athenia is formed.