Reviews for Vermilion Dreams
Demidevil45 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
One of my favorites of all time!
Atalkaz chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
An
Atalkaz chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
An
l3largus chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I liked this one more than Ragna's version but thats because I like Noel better. Both stories were a good filler for that little unexplained part inbetween CT & CS.
Mikyu Hagami chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is one of the best POVs I've ever seen A It's so sweet! I could imagine the hugging scene, it's just so romantic and cute3 I haven't started reading "BloodEdge Dreams", but I'm sure it's going to be awesome :
A Rusted Derelict Hulk chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Apart from errors with grammar, this is exceptional. You've capture Noel's thoughts, actions and processes pretty much to the letter.

Excellent work, off to read the companion piece.
Crimson-Hybrid chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
...And this version is the miracle that I have been looking for in my lonely RagNoel life. And again, I commend Bullet Dance for my giddy attitude. X3

In all seriousness, I adore your work. :D
PokehTurtle chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I think the major problem was less of any OOC-ness (I thought the characterization was pretty good honestly), and more of grammar issues. There are run on sentences and some dialogue isn't properly punctuated. It's mostly stuff that could be fixed with a few re-reads though. :]
Linore chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I love this I see your a ragna and noel fan too. They need more fanfiction on this site. I love how you made Ragna seem like a softie that kind cool. Keep up the goood work