Reviews for Tales of the White Knight: Awakenings
Bloodwitch Raven chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
Interesting. Never really had the chance to read one of the "White Knight Chronicles" stories before... too old fashion, I guess. Prefer to play and beat the game before reading them; sort of cheating I think.

Can't wait to read your "White Knight Chronicles 2" story; once I play and beat it first!
Peyton chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
I really like how Alistor and Yulie have a sweet romance happening.
william.chandler.3532 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
When are you going to update
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
It's ages since I played WKC. I really loved it though, and I'm going to read this fanfic all the way. Great chapter!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/23/2013
Next up White Knight Chronicles 2
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 20 . 3/31/2013
Cool this was a awsome chapter. This fic was great I liked Alastor he is one of the best oc's yet my freind. This chapter does sound like the end but I will wait and see what you have in store.
Greywing44 chapter 20 . 3/31/2013
Well THERES the end...sorta. Was a good story all around, nice battle mechanics and making the characters more interesting and whatnot. But...can I have my character in the sequel? I'll tell you what I have in mind if your interested.
Skylark360 chapter 19 . 3/13/2013
Heh. I wonder if you're gonna go into more detail into the timeskip and answer some questions the game oh-so-conveniently left out.

How did Rocco become the pilot of the airship? How and why did Cyrus abandon his quest to Faria and join up with Osmond? When was you-know-who outed as Ledom? And what the hell was up with Medius trying to kill Setti... if that's even what happened at all?

You have made my day writing this story. :)
Luckenhaft chapter 19 . 2/28/2013
Formerly Known As LittleKing9512.

And that brings us to White Knight Chronicles 2. But I'm pretty sure you still have one more chapter left for this story don't you?
Greywing44 chapter 19 . 2/24/2013
The end must come eventually sadly. But this was a good series and a good story and I'm proud to have read it.
KuroKanashimi chapter 19 . 2/24/2013
MADORAS YUP! WKC2 TiMe
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 19 . 2/24/2013
love it its so cool.
Luckenhaft chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
Formerly Known As LittleKing9512.

When Alastor sent Shapur into the wall I'm pretty sure I had the WTF look on my face, now I'm laughing about it.
HubrisP chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
Excellent work!
HubrisP chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
Excellent work once again, I have an important question to put to you. Keep up the excellent work!