Reviews for You'll be mine
frostkillinghour chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
You need to work on your grammar a bit, and I've seen stories like this a lot, though I haven't really read any. Because I don't really read much from the Hannah Montana section. I don't want to offend you or anything, it's just that I think you could have made it more interesting, though it is just the first chapter...

I'll read all that you have so far though.
fallingstar2008 chapter 9 . 12/31/2010
Amazing Chapter! I hope Miley and Nick will get together soon!
PHYSCO. Kung-Fu-Dancerr chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
FAMAZING 33!
LetItRainx3 chapter 9 . 12/18/2010
oooh im not sure whats gunna happen next chapter but i sure bet it going to be exiting!

im exited for christmass tooo :D
Niley23 Alex chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
i hope that Miley and nick get together soon :D

please update soon!
too lame for a name chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
awww the niley kiss was adorable...i lovedthat part...and i want niley to get together already also i want to know the conversation that nick will have with joe...update soon:))))
fallingstar2008 chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
I think Nick really does like Miley. He better not be playing around with her. Amazing chapter! As always :) Can't wait to read the next one! :)
Niley23 Alex chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
whats Lilly's problem?

i think that nick kissed Miley because he likes her

please update soon
too lame for a name chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
i think lily likes joe and is jealous of demi...i think nick is in love with miley...and he isn't playing her but we'll see ...update soon:)))
LetItRainx3 chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
awsomee chapter i think that nick does love her :)
Niley23 Alex chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
OMG they kissed!

please update soon :D
too lame for a name chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
that was cute of nick33 loved it...update soon:))
LetItRainx3 chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
heey! sorry i missed the last chapteer been busy :)

great chapter i loved it, cant wait to see what nick is gunna do to get mileey :)
Niley23 Alex chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
i can't wait till they go to th beach!

please update soon
too lame for a name chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
that was cute..i like that nick is not giving up..i think they'll kiss at the beach:))))
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »