Reviews for Azure Light
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 17 . 1/22
I'm sorry. I'm in the corner right now crying. Oh my God that was really hard to get through. I'm genuinely crying right now. How dare you make me feel all that! My heart is breaking for Harry right now! Aaahhh! I hope to God that the next chapter cures my depression. (In all seriousness though, I'm really enjoying this and the stuff before is me being dramatic)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/28/2020
This really is my favourite HP/Avatar crossover of all time. I can't even tell you how many times I've read this by now. However, now that nearly a decade of silence has come and gone I'm finally losing hope of ever seeing it completed. It almost feels like I've lost a part of myself on these pages, to be honest. Yet somehow it also feels like I've gained something precious simply by allowing myself to be lost to the story you've weaved. Thank you for creating a beautiful world full of wonders and igniting a flame of passion for reading to my teenage self all those years ago.
Keira chapter 18 . 8/12/2020
Still a pleasure to read this over again. Time flies when you aren't paying attention!
Nad19 chapter 18 . 8/3/2020
it's quite confusing, but quite fun too
Nad19 chapter 11 . 8/3/2020
the last scene was hilarious
Nad19 chapter 2 . 8/2/2020
why he didn't glamour Ed himself again?
lilgarcia999999 chapter 18 . 7/12/2020
This shit is so beautiful man like seriously
HartleySkarsgard chapter 18 . 7/11/2020
I am so bummed this was never completed, I’ve never read an Avatar HP crossover and this was a good one.
Theseus Jackson Smith chapter 18 . 6/15/2020
I practicall when there wasn't anymore chapters
Luminescentserpent chapter 18 . 4/4/2020
Oh please continue
inuyasha16451 chapter 18 . 3/20/2020
Omg. Please please come back and update this awesome story soon
Lila Dunmare chapter 18 . 3/10/2020
Sweet !
BlueMoonChaos chapter 18 . 3/3/2020
Are you planning to continue this? Maybe not now, but eventually? Can understand needing to take a break, either because the Muses are being finicky or life gets in the way. Please say if you will come back to this, or if yo uh plan to put it up for adoption.
fandomsneverdie chapter 18 . 3/2/2020
Yass...YASss...YAAAASSSSS! I don't know why but like, 4 years ago I found a crappy, two chapter, written without a single. punctuation. mark. story about a harry x avatar character (I forget their name) and somehow I got hooked. I love this. Bro. The story line. The sadness. The Harry being a little s***. Tsu'tey being a little s***. The fluff. UGH! I love it. I love this so much. Like, I know it's been forever since the movie came out and this was updated, but I so hope you finish this. It's great. I'm so going to think about this now. They're my new ship. This is canon now. Great work (seriously, punctuation. Gotta love it!) and I hope you continue!
Fwood chapter 1 . 2/24/2020
Dear author, finished reading the first chapter and enjoyed it, it's peeked my interest for the rest of the story
1,518 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »