Reviews for Azure Light
Izabelle Lovegood Potter chapter 18 . 7/7
Essa história é inclivel, eu adoraria que você continuasse a escrevê-la, por favor continue, quase não tem histórias boas de Avatar e ainda um crossover, é totalmente surpreendente. Eu realmente quero saber o que vai acontecer.
Sarah132cs chapter 2 . 6/6
Hey question can Harry um survive in his human form with the air on the Planet?
ceresama chapter 18 . 6/3
please please please update I love this story and would like to read more.
That was beautiful
BlueOrchid2 chapter 16 . 5/17
love this chapter! I can finally understand Tsu'tey a bit better! …and know that he doesn't hate/ is disgusted by Harry
BlueOrchid2 chapter 14 . 5/17
whaaaaaat! how can Tsu'tey be disgusted of Harry? :'(
leylinjan chapter 18 . 5/10
LOVE this story. Please don't ever take it down even if you don't continue it;)
BlueOrchid2 chapter 2 . 5/1
it's kind of funny in a morbid way how Harry dismissively thinks of all the times he tried (and failed) to commit suicide or did things like 'drinking himself into a stupor for a full thirty years straight'! xD
Thorilian chapter 18 . 3/6
More please, a simply stunning story
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 17 . 3/5
I look at how long it's been since this story has benn updated and feel depressed. Oh well, I do have to admire your skill in this piece of art as it is. I do wish to know where you would like to have gone with this, it's flow is so well done. I will keep my hopes high that you may update, and I send well wishes to any of your future stories!
Emmuyasha chapter 18 . 3/1
Please, please, please, please come back to this story! I think I speak for everyone when I say that we need to know what happens next! How does Harry and Tsu'tey's relationship progress? Does Tsu'tey still react badly when the Jake&Neyteri mating happens? How do the humans (even Jake, Grace, and Norm) react? ARGH, I NEED TO KNOW! Please relieve me of my suffering!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 18 . 2/26
i hope you pick this story back up soon, i would love to know where the story goes from here for those two.
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 18 . 2/21
This is so good, I hope nothing seperates them, hurry and update please!
Lenny.Young chapter 18 . 2/5
Update please I really like this story!
kat1316 chapter 18 . 2/5