Reviews for Azure Light
Lady Moiraina chapter 18 . 3/13
NOOOOOOOOO! I'm so pissed at myself! I never read unfinished stories unless I really like the author but I was amused to find another crossover with these two and I clicked on it before checking! You haven't updated since I graduated high school! RARRRRR! I'm so mad at myself right now. I hope you realize you're now going to be internet stalked until I get some answers to why this story isn't finished!
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 18 . 3/7
Wow. Okay. That was really hot. Seriously. Makes me feel like they are going to fuck like rabbits when all is well and done. Anyway, he died originally in Avatar, didn't he? Is he going to age? Can Harry make a huge ass storm and destroy the devices? Is Grace going to live? Is this following canon? Is Neytiri going to become the second choice while Harry becomes the spiritual leader? I love this. Are you going to write a full sex scene? Not to be pushy or anything? I really enjoyed this story till now. And he actually gets Harry's sense of humour!
Thefriendyouhate chapter 18 . 3/1
This is a cute story sad to see you didn't continue it
crystal484 chapter 18 . 2/24
Guess chapter 18 . 2/11
Amazing story! No idea if that was meant to be the end or not, but it works as an ending either way. Beautifully done!
Giglz101 chapter 18 . 1/24
I love this story and I have read many, many times, I hope that sometime it will be continued even if it takes Avatar 2 coming out to help kickstart imagination. ;)
K chapter 18 . 1/1
Oh, I do hope there is more
guest chapter 18 . 12/30/2016
Welp. There's worst places you could've stopped writing this. I'm just glad you got to the turning point in their relationship before stopping.
guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
I'm surprised Harry hasn't lost too much of his morals and just decide to take over. By force if not by politics. I mean he is immortal and it's not like he has anything to lose. From your description he also seems to regard humans as a parasite so I'm not really sure what's holding back from doing a massacre or takeover. Would they be able to capture him and contain him or something? Or does he still care for the human race?
Supernatural-is-killing-me chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
Wish there was more, but I know the struggle of such long stories. Thank you for what is here in any case. Do let me know if you ever decide to continue it.
EmeraldEyed chapter 18 . 12/16/2016
Just finished watching avatar, made me want to read this one again. Hope to see it finished one day.
Darkhellia chapter 18 . 11/23/2016
Don't stop here, please please continue this story!
NecromanticHarbinger chapter 18 . 10/2/2016
Honestly, as sad as it is to see this abandoned... you chose a fantastic place to do it. I can imagine the endings for each character, put together a narrative of my own, and at least know that the romance at the root of it is established. Obviously things won't be entirely smooth sailing, but it's there now and it works.

This is fantastic to read. Entertaining, true to character, and true to the inherent differences between the Na'vi and humanity, be they Sky or Lost people. Tsu'tey and Harry are inherently different, but they're also complimentary and that's what makes them work together - I feel like you really hit this home well.

Everybody else is baying and braying for a return, for an ending. I just want to thank you for getting this far, and doing it so well. I loved reading this - it's been a real treat. :)
NecroHarbinger chapter 14 . 9/30/2016
Oh gosh. I'm scared now! What if they don't get together before the point where the story was discontinued? :((

Absolutely fantastic work so far though! Top marks! :)
Cherri202 chapter 18 . 9/29/2016
So... Please please pretty please come back? I know it's been forever and it's not likely, but this a really great story and I really want to know what happens when they get back to Hometree as mates.
1,448 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »