Reviews for Azure Light
Emmuyasha chapter 18 . 3/1
Please, please, please, please come back to this story! I think I speak for everyone when I say that we need to know what happens next! How does Harry and Tsu'tey's relationship progress? Does Tsu'tey still react badly when the Jake&Neyteri mating happens? How do the humans (even Jake, Grace, and Norm) react? ARGH, I NEED TO KNOW! Please relieve me of my suffering!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 18 . 2/26
i hope you pick this story back up soon, i would love to know where the story goes from here for those two.
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 18 . 2/21
This is so good, I hope nothing seperates them, hurry and update please!
Lenny.Young chapter 18 . 2/5
Update please I really like this story!
kat1316 chapter 18 . 2/5
please update!

P.S. Also please update the Little Guy
slayerb8 chapter 18 . 1/28
I hope you haven't given up on this story! This is one of the best crossovers I have read from any fandom. I really hope to see more from this story soon :)
BabyGhost123 chapter 18 . 1/23
This is a good story...update soon please
Skyray chapter 5 . 1/15
Silly Harry, he should know by now that running off crazily into the forest is asking to get lost :P
Didn't expect them to connect like that lol very entertaining! :)
Skyray chapter 1 . 1/15
Mhhh technology as the root of all evil? Now that's just mean! I think I preferred that other fic where humans/muggles were the alien/cancer entity lol But guess The Planet just didn't like humans harnessing non-magic energy (naturally occurring, via physics)? Oh well, as long as this doesn't end like the Avatar movie (i.e. humans "leaving for good" when they are more likely to bomb shit from space next time) I can see this being an awesome read :D
Shadow315 chapter 18 . 1/13
AWWWWWWWWWW! I LOVE this! please, please, PLEASE update!

MORE SOON!
dragneell49 chapter 18 . 1/11
Please update soon
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 18 . 1/3
Awe. So long ago. I hope one day you retake up the mantle, but it is your story. Well wishes to a great author!
AmberJKey chapter 18 . 1/2
Please update soon. I really like this story and can't wait to find out what happens next.
Liara chapter 18 . 12/14/2014