Reviews for Azure Light
God this author is fucking retarded. They clearly don't understand the experience of living 2000 FUCKING YEARS. I get it, he's probably not some master warrior, but living that goddamn long gives you a kind of experience that isn't so easily beat because of body displacement. This dumbass author clearly stated multiple times that Harry is a soldier, and one of the major things a soldier is is adaptable, and Harry is most obviously fucking not
Hermione.Malfoy20 chapter 18 . 5/9
great chapters
vic2019moreira chapter 18 . 12/17/2021
Please! I need more chapters! I'm a fan from Brazil and I'm loving your work
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 17 . 1/22/2021
I'm sorry. I'm in the corner right now crying. Oh my God that was really hard to get through. I'm genuinely crying right now. How dare you make me feel all that! My heart is breaking for Harry right now! Aaahhh! I hope to God that the next chapter cures my depression. (In all seriousness though, I'm really enjoying this and the stuff before is me being dramatic)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/28/2020
This really is my favourite HP/Avatar crossover of all time. I can't even tell you how many times I've read this by now. However, now that nearly a decade of silence has come and gone I'm finally losing hope of ever seeing it completed. It almost feels like I've lost a part of myself on these pages, to be honest. Yet somehow it also feels like I've gained something precious simply by allowing myself to be lost to the story you've weaved. Thank you for creating a beautiful world full of wonders and igniting a flame of passion for reading to my teenage self all those years ago.
Keira chapter 18 . 8/12/2020
Still a pleasure to read this over again. Time flies when you aren't paying attention!
Nad19 chapter 18 . 8/3/2020
it's quite confusing, but quite fun too
Nad19 chapter 11 . 8/3/2020
the last scene was hilarious
Nad19 chapter 2 . 8/2/2020
why he didn't glamour Ed himself again?
lilgarcia999999 chapter 18 . 7/12/2020
This shit is so beautiful man like seriously
HSkarsgard chapter 18 . 7/11/2020
I am so bummed this was never completed, I’ve never read an Avatar HP crossover and this was a good one.
Theseus Jackson Smith chapter 18 . 6/15/2020
I practicall when there wasn't anymore chapters
1,524 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »