Reviews for Brothers
Infinitechange chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Very fun and awesome story!
11SnowLeopard11 chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
That was.. wow.. umm.. I honestly don't know what I get from this: Amazing? Beautiful? Awesomely-well-written-emotional-story-that-makes-one-fall-in-love-with-it? *pauses* (Is awesomely even a word?) Or all 3? Perhaps even more that I can't think of at the moment?

This story is definitely going on my favorites list, no doubt about it.

I do hope you get around to writing that sequel.
Onba chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
Love this fic! I'm so glad the boys have a family now, but there future is ify . . .
Mimi MC chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Love this story!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
Wolfyfox chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Wow. Just wow. I LOVE the writing, the plot, wonderful dialouge, and it had good humor in it also(even if it was just a bit). You're really good.I always have a favorite line. My favorite out of this whole fic was probably when screamer lost his job and punched sideswipe who asked what happened. "I punched you, thats what happened..." GREAT line. I guess because I just wasnt exspecting him to say that.
R. Herring chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
This story ran the gamut from utterly saccharine and hilarious, to profoundly sad - was quite the roller coaster. Yet throughout, the character interactions were fabulous and left me wanting more! The dynamic between the Seeker brothers and the twins' family was very organic. Starscream's snark and deadpan humor was top-notch, Skywarp was adorable... and TC was the unobtrusive middle child XD (Lol... TC, that family order really fits him). Oh, I know I am a couple chapters late on this - but I loved Ratchet. Great work

"Good morning Starshine! Cybertron says hello!"

This line. You win the internet.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 12/24/2010

nice ending
Siv the Fish chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
Wooo! I like it. There was plot and coherence. Brother Sideswipe my aft though. ;)
Shadir chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
A final so swetty!
Bloodie Indy chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
Wonderful story! I can't wait for the sequel.
Demons Kin chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
awwww this is so sweet 3 it yessssss
9aza chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
Okay I'm sad that it's over. :'(

But hey, it was a great story and I'm glad the brothers got a happy ending (though they still have to deal with Sides).

I'm excited over the fact that there's a sequel planned. I don't care how long it takes, I'm just happy that there will be one.

Wonderful story and a delightful read.
Decepticon-Tuba-Player chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
Yay, a sequel! I almost cried when I saw that this was the last chapter.:'(

"Good morning Starshine! Cybertron says hello!" Was a genius line.:D
ladykale1985 chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
Loved Loved Loved the story, Hope you plan to write more.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »