Reviews for Retrieval
Very sweet : ) thank you
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Can I 'squeee' now?

Really? I can? You don't think I'm ... too old?

Well, okay, then!

Love me some friendship fluff! That was great!
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
ArtMelody chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Www, cute story!

I love star/rae friendship fics!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
lol, sweet story. :) So cute about the penny too! XD
suki chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Star is a really good is Raven.
suki chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
That was so nice.
muddie chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I loved the girl talk in this story but for some reason, this story seems incomplete. I can't put my finger on the reason for this but it just seems like that. Great fic, anyway.
bb bb bb bb chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Awesome story! I just read your profile too, and I have to say pretty much all of it was true but I haven't seen Doctor Who in forever T_T
blackrose3612 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
i loved this. i got bored one day in school last year and i doodled- well not really doodled. i kinda went all out, but anyway, i drew a picture of raven going back to the library and sifting through the rubble! i even captioned it: "there arent many things in life i never want to forget, and even fewer things i actually go back for."

i thought you did a marvelous job keeping them in perfect character and, see, i have this folder in my bookmarks reserved for story i qualify as "honorable mentions" and i had sworn to myself last week that i had completed it. this story is the exception! into my bookmarks it goes! keep writing!
missXmacabre chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Update plz I like this a lot
ComposerDragon chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
that was nice. there arent enough friendship fics out there.
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
that was an amazing one-shot. you're really good. and the penny thing was genuis! i love that scene. keep writing. maybe a sequal...? :D
Amythest Rose chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Great one shot :)

FelynxTiger chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Incredible shot Dude , really i like the Girls talk , i hate to say it but i really couldn't figure why raven was on the library until you say it :P , you menage to put Starfire's personal speech very good

and they were like there own characters i love it 3