Reviews for Mine Remix
Traveling Muse chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
now this was a love story
adellameeka chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I almost is so well written an emotional. I absolutely loved this story. Well done.
esme chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I loved loved This story! It was amazing. Thank u for sharing it.
EMILYWOODS chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
sweetgirl23 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I really like this story. I am getting into Mirrorverse stories and this is one first ones that I liked. Great job!
Linstock chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
A traumatic and intense re-imagining of Ejectingthecore’s lyrical story. Nyota’s ordeal in the mirror verse and Spock’s patient waiting for her to re-emerge as herself were well written and engaging. You also created a touch of ambivalence about M!Spock in the way he seemed to want to possess Uhura and hear he say to him “mine”, even though he knew the words were hollow. There was also a sense of Uhura’s recognition of these elements in the way she “saw” him. I found these facets of the story moving and tragic, he is a man stuck wanting something but not able to really conceive what that is. He parasitised Uhura and Spock relationship; leach-like he sucked a little emotional sentience from a love he could not have. I liked very much the final scene where it was Uhura emotional acceptance of Spock that was the focus , rather than the other way around which rather goes against expectation as she is the ‘victim’ or ‘pawn’ in the story. Altogether, well done. (My apologies for being late to review, the universe and everything gets in the way!)
CMW2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Heartbreaking. Sexy. Beautiful. I loved this story and I hope the TPTB take on the Alternate Reality Mirrorverse. It would be a hell of a thing...
Donna Dekaren chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This was so sweet. A change from the mirror fics I've read where Uhura would adapt and fall in love with mirror Spock and vice versa. I liked it. I wish there were more like this. Thank You
Marshallana chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This was beautiful...great job
Mousling1014 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Oh this is good, this is very good! Just the right amount of angst, hurt, comfort. I just love Uhura in this, doing what she needed to survive and still maintaining her dignity and class. It's weird when I was reading it I would see Zoe Saldana in my mind at one point and then Nichelle Nichols another time, just shows how brilliantly you write :-)
shighola chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Great remix! Very well done. Although I do wonder what Mirror!Spock did when Mirror!Uhura returned.
ejectingthecore chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
GAH! This is awesome. I love it. I am so so so happy you did this for me, and that you chose this particular story. It works perfectly the way that you wove the concept of mine into this mirror fic. I have a lot of tears in my eyes for both of them, and you made it so convincing that even I forgot how the end would be.

Thank you. This is great.

VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Your story brings out very strong emotions and the characters are excellently outlined. I like how your plot combines both hope and desperation that are alternated constantly, until finally hope emerges as the only winner. The ending is very touching as Spock's confession comes quite unexpected and entirely appropriate as the story's closing scene.
hopefuladdict chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
**cries and then cries some more** Gah! Beautiful.
Babita chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
That which does not kill us can make us stronger. Once again, you have delivered a beautiful and rich story. Thank you.