Reviews for How long can you stay away?
hug-me chapter 5 . 10/28/2006
great chapter! looking forward to an update!
jenbean11 chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
that was great,also I am looking for someone to write me a poem or story based on the relationship of sam and diane from the television show Cheers, and you write very well. I would love it if you would write me one. let me know if you are interested , my email is
Meaghan chapter 4 . 1/10/2003
Right more I love party of five
Emma chapter 2 . 3/19/2002
Well, it is better than nothing. But It's not enough. I really like this story so far and hope that you will post more soon. Thanks :)
Alabamasweetheart chapter 2 . 3/15/2002
It is better than nothing but it still would have been better if it were longer, it's really a great story. Who cares if I'm the only person reviewing. As long as your happy with it. I really hope to read more soon, I love the show.
Alabamasweetheart chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
I love this. I've been working on a couple fics for Party of Five and it's nice to see someone elses work. There's so little of it out there and it was truly an incredible show. Claudia, Griffin, and Bailey are my favorite characters so this is pretty cool. I hope Claudia talks it out with her family though, she's always been their strongest asset to stay together and it would be a shame to see her separate from it. Good luck and update soon.