Reviews for What To Do With 200 Words
The SPAZtastic Lawlrus chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Very well done! I read all the chapters you have posted, but this one is my favourite. Well written and great ideas! Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed reading! Hopefully you write more soon.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
They were all so awesome!

Why did you stop?
BookJunkie chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
Aw, all of these are so cute! - And each is unique - koodos!

One aspect you could work on is adding more detailed descriptions and editing your dialogue down - not everything needs to be said by one of the characters (it's not as realistic that way).
Butterfree chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Haha, they're practically the same as they are already...aside from loving each other I mean. Which is a great thing; I hate it when writers think they'd have to completely change two characters' relationship in order for them to accept loving each other. You didn't do that and kept Josh and Yoko very much themselves, which is what defines the couple in the story.

Yes, I just reviewed these chapters backwards...

Thanks for the read and good luck in any future writting!

Butterfree chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Hm, perfect little exchange between Josh and Brett. I'm glad that you're not just limiting this story to Josh and Yoko banters and instead expanding it to aspects of Josh/Yoko that are present in other things.

Butterfree chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
Aw dang, I guess even Brett needs the talk

Butterfree chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Haha, excellent job on the characterizations of the three. I'm actually quite surprised at how well you captured their strange chemistry, especially Brett's over-technical behaviour. Though, I doubt he'd be that technical in asking his friend if she wants ice cream, but somehow that added to the humor of it all.

~ CupidKirby(TwisteKirby)
BookJunkie chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
Great idea - a collection of slightly-too-long-to-be-drabbles stories! I also really enjoy the Josh/Yoko pairing and that you addressed in two of your chapters Josh's fear of swimming!

One thing you need to work on is Brett's character - he's too technical here, he's still just (an often overly-sensitive and tempermental) kid who likes to have fun with his friends.
prenez soin de vous chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
Nice story. Please continue.

And will you please answer back to my messages?

Anyways, please update.