Reviews for We skipped that step
herbert942 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Ha ha that was awesome! :D
Ertal77 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
:) This is lovely! The steps from best friends (of course, they have never been "just friends") to boyfriends is made so softly that would fit perfect in the series!
Katerina Riley chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
The first six: True and funny.

The last one: Simply ADORABLE. No other words :heart:
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This was fantastic! You did a brilliant job with everything, and I especially loved the format :) Thanks for writing!
VampireApple chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I've read the whole thing, and I'm still laughing about the head in the freezer.
akisura12 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Awww! Funny, adorable, extreamely well-written. I loved it. Why was Harry dead though?
caasla chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
That was lovely!

:D

Really loved all your drabbles.

The last one was great! :)
ALilyPea chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
The characters are spot on in this, even with the kissing at the end which, by the way I absolutely adored. This made me very happy and maybe a bit squeeish.
StarHMH chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Love it~!

Grtz
Darrionn chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Absolutely brilliant. Made me laugh! Loved it! Plz to has more?
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
*loves*

Can't pick a favourite...but I definitely liked the 'it was him' in the first one.

XD

-Lee x
Alora05 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Smushy cute :D

This is amazing. I do quite love it . Kudos to you, you brilliant genius you.

x
Haurvatat chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Quirky fics are difficult to find for this fandom, since Sherlock supplies most of everything that could be defined as "quirk". I must say, though, you did it SO FUCKING WELL. \\\

One of the best fluff fics I've read for this fandom ever, and I've gone through the entire archive. Literally.

Also, simply because I have to add mine (and this one is the singular axiom I use to define my relations):

FRIENDS: Will lend you their umbrella in the rain.

BEST FRIENDS: Will run off with yours, screaming "RUN, BITCH, RUN!"

True story. Hand to God.

Loved your story, once again!

-Brynna
Kiltar chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Awwww...this makes my heart go all squidgy and melt. So sweet. Thank you!
izzabella11 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
aww, this is adorable! :)